Cheil UK boosts creative with Cargill and Perkins
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 April 2013 08:28AM
Cheil UK has appointed Duncan Cargill, the former Fallon creative, as creative director and Emma Perkins, from Saatchi X, as its first shopper marketing creative director.
Cargill, previously creative director at Fallon, will oversee creative direction within the experiential team at Cheil UK. Perkins, the former executive creative director of Saatchi X in London, will join Cheil’s established shopper marketing team.
Both will report to Logan Wilmont, the executive creative director of Cheil UK.
Prior to Fallon, Cargill was the creative director at The Hospital Club and also worked at General Assembly and Channel 4.
At Cheil, Perkins will be reunited with Simon Hathaway, her former Saatchi X colleague who is now president of shopper marketing and retail operations. She will work alongside James Dotchin, the retail creative director.
Cheil UK, which has 200 staff based in King’s Cross, focuses on handling the Samsung Electronics business.
However, it is also looking to build its client list beyond Samsung.
Wilmont said: "Both appointments are in line with our ambition to grow by bringing the best talent in the sector to work on our clients’ businesses."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- account manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Media Manager - Client side PFJ £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers