Cheil UK boosts creative with Cargill and Perkins
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 April 2013 08:28AM
Cheil UK has appointed Duncan Cargill, the former Fallon creative, as creative director and Emma Perkins, from Saatchi X, as its first shopper marketing creative director.
Cargill, previously creative director at Fallon, will oversee creative direction within the experiential team at Cheil UK. Perkins, the former executive creative director of Saatchi X in London, will join Cheil’s established shopper marketing team.
Both will report to Logan Wilmont, the executive creative director of Cheil UK.
Prior to Fallon, Cargill was the creative director at The Hospital Club and also worked at General Assembly and Channel 4.
At Cheil, Perkins will be reunited with Simon Hathaway, her former Saatchi X colleague who is now president of shopper marketing and retail operations. She will work alongside James Dotchin, the retail creative director.
Cheil UK, which has 200 staff based in King’s Cross, focuses on handling the Samsung Electronics business.
However, it is also looking to build its client list beyond Samsung.
Wilmont said: "Both appointments are in line with our ambition to grow by bringing the best talent in the sector to work on our clients’ businesses."Follow @Darbs73
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Strategic Planner - Bristol Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - CAMBRIDESHIRE - £45K + BENEFITS Salt £45000 per annum + Benefits, Cambridgeshire
- Account Director | Social & Digital | £45,000 Dynamic New Alliances £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Package , City of London
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again