Dave Roberts promoted at M&C Saatchi S&E
Dave Roberts, the current head of entertainment at M&C Saatchi Sport and Entertainment, has been promoted to deputy managing director.
Roberts will continue to oversee the agency’s entertainment business, which includes Spotify, EE, Havana Club International and Jameson Irish Whiskey, but will also take responsibility for developing the agency’s creative and production capabilities.
He will also work with new sister agency M&C Saatchi Merlin. M&C Saatchi acquired a 60 per cent stake in the talent management agency Merlin in January.
Roberts is a former engagement planning director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty and previously also worked at Drum PHD.
Steve Martin, the chief executive of M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment, said: "Dave’s contribution in the five years he has been with us has been vital to the growth of our business.
"At a time when M&C Saatchi Merlin joins the Sport & Entertainment Group, he’ll also be central to looking at new revenue streams and business models."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Publicity Manager Stopgap £47000 per annum + 12 month FTC, London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment £32k - £38k dependent on your experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust