Dave Roberts promoted at M&C Saatchi S&E
Dave Roberts, the current head of entertainment at M&C Saatchi Sport and Entertainment, has been promoted to deputy managing director.
Roberts will continue to oversee the agency’s entertainment business, which includes Spotify, EE, Havana Club International and Jameson Irish Whiskey, but will also take responsibility for developing the agency’s creative and production capabilities.
He will also work with new sister agency M&C Saatchi Merlin. M&C Saatchi acquired a 60 per cent stake in the talent management agency Merlin in January.
Roberts is a former engagement planning director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty and previously also worked at Drum PHD.
Steve Martin, the chief executive of M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment, said: "Dave’s contribution in the five years he has been with us has been vital to the growth of our business.
"At a time when M&C Saatchi Merlin joins the Sport & Entertainment Group, he’ll also be central to looking at new revenue streams and business models."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- CEO Gail Gallie departs Fallon
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Ex-M&S marketing chief Steven Sharp is consulting for WPP