Dave Roberts promoted at M&C Saatchi S&E
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 04 April 2013 10:34AM
Dave Roberts, the current head of entertainment at M&C Saatchi Sport and Entertainment, has been promoted to deputy managing director.
Roberts will continue to oversee the agency’s entertainment business, which includes Spotify, EE, Havana Club International and Jameson Irish Whiskey, but will also take responsibility for developing the agency’s creative and production capabilities.
He will also work with new sister agency M&C Saatchi Merlin. M&C Saatchi acquired a 60 per cent stake in the talent management agency Merlin in January.
Roberts is a former engagement planning director at Bartle Bogle Hegarty and previously also worked at Drum PHD.
Steve Martin, the chief executive of M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment, said: "Dave’s contribution in the five years he has been with us has been vital to the growth of our business.
"At a time when M&C Saatchi Merlin joins the Sport & Entertainment Group, he’ll also be central to looking at new revenue streams and business models."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- PERMANENT & CONTRACT ROLES Royds Raphael £40K - £55K / £180-£250+DAY RATE, London
- Head Of Propositions Development Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., South East England
- STRATEGIC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - CONTRACT & PERMANENT Royds Raphael Salary £60k-£70k - CONTRACT OR PERMANENT, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency Royds Raphael £30k-£37k + neg + great bens!, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile