Channel 4 lands Shop Direct for 4oD launch
By Chloe Smith, mediaweek.co.uk, Thursday, 04 April 2013 03:42PM
Shop Direct Group has been named as the commercial launch partner of 4oD on Sky in a six-month deal that starts on Saturday.
The partnership, brokered by Carat, will enable Shop Direct to promote its Isme, Littlewoods and Very.co.uk brands. One brand per month will be featured in front of all catch-up 4oD content on Sky.
The brands will also appear in the pre-roll of the first ad breaks in all Channel 4 content available through Sky's on demand platform.
Jon Owen, retail director at Shop Direct, said: "Television and on demand programming are both key channels for our brands and this partnership with 4oD will enable us to combine the two to reach our customers in a unique and memorable way."
Adrian English, head of media investment at Carat, said: "It provides yet another innovative and engaging element to Shop Direct’s media plan."
The video on demand service, 4oD, was launched on the Sky on demand and Sky Go platforms on 18 March 2013, allowing more viewers to catch up with their favourite Channel 4 programmes.Follow @chloeellaSmith
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Branding & Design FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £150-£180+ neg day rate, London
- Junior Planner for London Consumer Branding agency £20-25K Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive, London, up to £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad