Vodafone launches global emotive ad campaign
Vodafone is launching a global emotive ad campaign to promote its unlimited text and talk phone plan, Red, in a major shift in tone from the telecom giant's other brand work.
The 90-second spot, created by Grey London, features a couple kissing from childhood and continuing to passionately kiss throughout old age. The strapline at the end reads, "Good things should last forever".
The global ad campaign, ‘The Kiss’, will launch today on TV and online. It will be supported by outdoor, print and digital activity.
Nils Leonard and Leo Rayman created the spot, which was directed by Frederic Planchon through Academy. Jonathan Marlow was the creative director on the campaign and OMD handled the media planning and buying.
Grey London won the global brief to create the campaign last year. The agency currently handles the Vodafone Ireland ad account.
Vodafone’s UK £47m ad business has been handled by Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe / Y&R since a pitch in 2011.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Worcester
- Design Director - Brand Design and Packaging Agency - London - £55k - £60k - NP143 Stonor £55k - £60k, London (Greater)
- Traffic Planning Manager Premier Consultants c. £40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Network Career Consultants £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Lloyds reviews media planning and buying