Nabs event with Sir Martin Sorrell: your chance to pose the questions
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 April 2013 12:05PM
Nabs is inviting contributions from Campaign readers ahead of its forthcoming question and answer session with WPP's Sir Martin Sorrell.
Campaign editor Danny Rogers will interview Sorrell at an event on Wednesday 24 April. Readers are invited to send question suggestions to email@example.com in advance of the session.
Part of Nabs’ regular programme of events for its partner card holders, the interview will take place at Grey London’s office in Hatton Garden from 6.15pm. There is capacity for an audience of 150, with 125 seats already booked.
The majority of those attending the session will be advertising professionals in their late twenties. Questions focusing on issues affecting people working in the industry are especially welcome.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Advertising Sales Manager / Senior Advertising Exec - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + COMMISSION , London
- Senior Marketing Executive - Seiko UK Ltd. Ball & Hoolahan Not Disclosed, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers