Nabs event with Sir Martin Sorrell: your chance to pose the questions
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 April 2013 12:05PM
Nabs is inviting contributions from Campaign readers ahead of its forthcoming question and answer session with WPP's Sir Martin Sorrell.
Campaign editor Danny Rogers will interview Sorrell at an event on Wednesday 24 April. Readers are invited to send question suggestions to email@example.com in advance of the session.
Part of Nabs’ regular programme of events for its partner card holders, the interview will take place at Grey London’s office in Hatton Garden from 6.15pm. There is capacity for an audience of 150, with 125 seats already booked.
The majority of those attending the session will be advertising professionals in their late twenties. Questions focusing on issues affecting people working in the industry are especially welcome.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Designer (Fashion, Conceptual, Photoshop, InDesign) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Campaign Manager Nu Creative Talent £40-45k + bonus, London
- Project Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, East London
- UI Design Manager Zebra People £65000 - £70000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager CIG Healthcare Partnership £30K - £35K dependent on experience, London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy