Nabs event with Sir Martin Sorrell: your chance to pose the questions
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 April 2013 12:05PM
Nabs is inviting contributions from Campaign readers ahead of its forthcoming question and answer session with WPP's Sir Martin Sorrell.
Campaign editor Danny Rogers will interview Sorrell at an event on Wednesday 24 April. Readers are invited to send question suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the session.
Part of Nabs’ regular programme of events for its partner card holders, the interview will take place at Grey London’s office in Hatton Garden from 6.15pm. There is capacity for an audience of 150, with 125 seats already booked.
The majority of those attending the session will be advertising professionals in their late twenties. Questions focusing on issues affecting people working in the industry are especially welcome.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER: (Digital, Print, Marketing, Events) Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Digital Developer AF Selection £25,000, Preston, Lancashire
- Senior Strategy Consultant Stopgap £60000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Interim EMEA Communications Manager Stopgap £55000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers