Nabs event with Sir Martin Sorrell: your chance to pose the questions
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 April 2013 12:05PM
Nabs is inviting contributions from Campaign readers ahead of its forthcoming question and answer session with WPP's Sir Martin Sorrell.
Campaign editor Danny Rogers will interview Sorrell at an event on Wednesday 24 April. Readers are invited to send question suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of the session.
Part of Nabs’ regular programme of events for its partner card holders, the interview will take place at Grey London’s office in Hatton Garden from 6.15pm. There is capacity for an audience of 150, with 125 seats already booked.
The majority of those attending the session will be advertising professionals in their late twenties. Questions focusing on issues affecting people working in the industry are especially welcome.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Global Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £60000 per annum + car + excellent bonus, West London
- Senior Company Analyst Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Slough
- Category Manager - Snacks Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + £5K Car + Benefits, Uxbridge
- Copywriter become £40K, Central London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions