Draftfcb appoints Luis Silva Dias as European CCO
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 April 2013 12:21PM
Draftfcb has promoted Luis Silva Dias, the president of its Portuguese operation, to the role of European chief creative officer, effective immediately.
Silva Dias joins the advertising network’s newly-formed Draftfcb Europe team, led by president Kate Howe. He will continue to be the president of Draftfcb’s Portuguese agency and will remain based in Lisbon.
Since 2011, Silva Dias has been the chair of Draftfcb’s European Creative Council, which gathers creatives from its agencies across Europe. He has received Gold, Silver and Bronze Cannes Lions, as well as awards at D&AD, One Show, El Ojo, Cresta, Eurobest, ADCE, NY Festival and Epica.
Kate Howe, who added the role of European president to her brief as London president in August last year, said: "Luis is a highly awarded and respected creative leader who has made significant contributions to our creative output, one who also has the business acumen to fill a dual role as the president of our Lisbon agency."
The new Draftfcb Europe team consists of Simon White, the chief planning officer; Nilesh Chanchani, the chief financial officer; Laura Field, the HR director; Andrew Phillips, the business development director, and Stephen Martincic, who leads corporate communications.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Manager Lipton Fleming £40000 - £50000 per annum + Uncapped OTE, London
- Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 plus company car, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire / Nottinghamshire / Derby, Derbyshire / Leicester, Leiceste...
- Analytics Manager | 3 months Contract Salt £350 - £450 per day, City of London
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Social Media Week: what social media has taught us
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- Branded Content sends messages ads cannot, Diageo boss says
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad