Draftfcb appoints Luis Silva Dias as European CCO
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 05 April 2013 12:21PM
Draftfcb has promoted Luis Silva Dias, the president of its Portuguese operation, to the role of European chief creative officer, effective immediately.
Silva Dias joins the advertising network’s newly-formed Draftfcb Europe team, led by president Kate Howe. He will continue to be the president of Draftfcb’s Portuguese agency and will remain based in Lisbon.
Since 2011, Silva Dias has been the chair of Draftfcb’s European Creative Council, which gathers creatives from its agencies across Europe. He has received Gold, Silver and Bronze Cannes Lions, as well as awards at D&AD, One Show, El Ojo, Cresta, Eurobest, ADCE, NY Festival and Epica.
Kate Howe, who added the role of European president to her brief as London president in August last year, said: "Luis is a highly awarded and respected creative leader who has made significant contributions to our creative output, one who also has the business acumen to fill a dual role as the president of our Lisbon agency."
The new Draftfcb Europe team consists of Simon White, the chief planning officer; Nilesh Chanchani, the chief financial officer; Laura Field, the HR director; Andrew Phillips, the business development director, and Stephen Martincic, who leads corporate communications.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: This is a 3 week freelance gig that will turn perm, London
- Category Manager - Waitrose Veritas Partnership Ltd £40000 - £50000 Per Annum + car + bonus + benefits, London
- Account Manager to Account Director Stopgap £28000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure