Draftfcb appoints Luis Silva Dias as European CCO
Draftfcb has promoted Luis Silva Dias, the president of its Portuguese operation, to the role of European chief creative officer, effective immediately.
Silva Dias joins the advertising network’s newly-formed Draftfcb Europe team, led by president Kate Howe. He will continue to be the president of Draftfcb’s Portuguese agency and will remain based in Lisbon.
Since 2011, Silva Dias has been the chair of Draftfcb’s European Creative Council, which gathers creatives from its agencies across Europe. He has received Gold, Silver and Bronze Cannes Lions, as well as awards at D&AD, One Show, El Ojo, Cresta, Eurobest, ADCE, NY Festival and Epica.
Kate Howe, who added the role of European president to her brief as London president in August last year, said: "Luis is a highly awarded and respected creative leader who has made significant contributions to our creative output, one who also has the business acumen to fill a dual role as the president of our Lisbon agency."
The new Draftfcb Europe team consists of Simon White, the chief planning officer; Nilesh Chanchani, the chief financial officer; Laura Field, the HR director; Andrew Phillips, the business development director, and Stephen Martincic, who leads corporate communications.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, Winnersh, Berkshire
- Project Manager / Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-38k dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films