Innocent revives 'Juicy' branding for This Water range
By Matthew Chapman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 08 April 2013 12:16PM
Innocent has decided to reinsert the word "juicy" into its flavoured water products, after switching from Juicy Waters to This Water six years ago.
The Coca-Cola-owned drinks range has rebranded This Juicy Water and is stocking the newly branded product in retailers, including Sainsbury’s.
After rebranding as This Water in April 2007, the drink fell foul of the advertising watchdog a year later for running a poster campaign that failed to inform consumers there was up to 42g of sugar in each bottle.
Drinks giant Coca-Cola, which increased its stake in Innocent Drinks to more than 80% in February, has also had some of its Vitamin Water ads banned for misleading claims. One was banned by the Advertising Standards Authority for claiming Vitamin Water was "nutritious" despite having an equivalent of up to five teaspoons of added sugar in each drink.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England