Innocent revives 'Juicy' branding for This Water range
By Matthew Chapman, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 08 April 2013 12:16PM
Innocent has decided to reinsert the word "juicy" into its flavoured water products, after switching from Juicy Waters to This Water six years ago.
The Coca-Cola-owned drinks range has rebranded This Juicy Water and is stocking the newly branded product in retailers, including Sainsbury’s.
After rebranding as This Water in April 2007, the drink fell foul of the advertising watchdog a year later for running a poster campaign that failed to inform consumers there was up to 42g of sugar in each bottle.
Drinks giant Coca-Cola, which increased its stake in Innocent Drinks to more than 80% in February, has also had some of its Vitamin Water ads banned for misleading claims. One was banned by the Advertising Standards Authority for claiming Vitamin Water was "nutritious" despite having an equivalent of up to five teaspoons of added sugar in each drink.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London