FTI Consulting hires Deutsche Bank's Jennie Younger
FTI Consulting has snared Deutsche Bank's former global comms head to work as a senior managing director in its London business.
Jennie Younger will join FTI’s strategic comms arm from Deutsche where she was most recently global head of client marketing, having joined as global head of comms and marketing for global banking in 2006.
She will play a key role in FTI’s London business, led by former Sunday Times business editor John Waples, joining the group’s 14 other London-based senior MDs.
FTI said that Younger will work across a number of industry sectors, building on her expertise in financial services, pharmaceutical and oil and gas.
Before joining Deutsche, she was senior vice-president of corporate comms and community partnerships at GlaxoSmithKline for five years, leading its internal and external comms operations.
She joined Glaxo Wellcome as director of investor relations in 1996, having previously served as head of investor relations for British Gas and previously spent ten years as an equity research analyst.
‘Jennie is an excellent addition to our strategic communications practice at a time when our clients are increasingly looking for integrated, multi-stakeholder communications support,’ said Ed Reilly, global chief executive officer of the FTI Consulting Strategic Communications practice.
‘She has a broad range of communications experience spanning three of our key global sectors: financial services, energy, and healthcare and life sciences.’
Younger won a European Women of Achievement Award for Business in 2004.
Last month FTI’s strategic comms business reported a 2.2 per cent increase in fourth quarter revenues, but saw full-year revenues decrease by 6.5 per cent to US$187.8m.
FTI was fifth in the 2012 global Mergermarket league tables for deal value and joint first with Brunswick in terms of deal volume, working on 217 transactions.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account