Old Spice launches humorous soap campaign
Old Spice has launched a comical ad campaign to promote its new brand of scented soap.
The spot, "shower", created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland, mocks the classical jingle-based soap ads from the past.
Created by art director Croix Gagnon and copywriter Nathaniel Lawlor, the ad features a man in the shower using the Old Spice soap.
He is then showered on continually while driving to work, at work as a surgeon and out on a date. A jingle plays throughout the ad with a running commentary.
The 30-second ad aims to comically demonstrate how men can wash the "manly way" using scented soap.
Steve Rogers directed the spot through Biscuit Filmworks/Revolver Film. The creative directors on the ad were Jason Bagley and Craig Allen.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief