Old Spice launches humorous soap campaign
Old Spice has launched a comical ad campaign to promote its new brand of scented soap.
The spot, "shower", created by Wieden & Kennedy Portland, mocks the classical jingle-based soap ads from the past.
Created by art director Croix Gagnon and copywriter Nathaniel Lawlor, the ad features a man in the shower using the Old Spice soap.
He is then showered on continually while driving to work, at work as a surgeon and out on a date. A jingle plays throughout the ad with a running commentary.
The 30-second ad aims to comically demonstrate how men can wash the "manly way" using scented soap.
Steve Rogers directed the spot through Biscuit Filmworks/Revolver Film. The creative directors on the ad were Jason Bagley and Craig Allen.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Communications Specialist Barclay Meade £15 - £19 per hour + (£40k, car, pension + bonus), Oxford
- Freelance Video Producer Creative Recruitment £120 - £145 per day, West London
- Marketing Coordinator Mustard Jobs £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Designer ifs School of Finance £25,000 - £27,000 (pro rata), London (City of), London (Greater)