Bell Pottinger Private wins consumer and digital brief for adult drink Zeo
The owners of recently launched drink brand Zeo have turned to Bell Pottinger Private's consumer and digital arms to support a multi-million-pound repositioning.
Freedrinks launched the high-end adult soft drink last summer in exclusive London venues including Mahiki and The Sanderson, but is now planning to reposition it as a mass-market brand.
Zeo's PR was handled by Cubo Communications for 18 months before the review was called in February. The agency did not repitch.
Bell Pottinger Consumer and Bell Pottinger Wired, the agency's new digital arm, have been appointed to handle the relaunch in July.
The agency's brief is to target the offand on-trade, as well as national, consumer lifestyle and food titles to take the product to a broad audience.
It will also support an £8m marketing offensive focused on London and Brighton, which includes TV and cinema advertising and experiential activity.
Jane Fearnley, head of Bell Pottinger Consumer, said: 'This drink has the potential to appeal to a lot of people. We will be looking to open up the brand and broaden the audience so that it's available far and wide, whether that is in bars or supermarkets.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Digital Designer become £40-45K, Central London
- Senior Designer - Digital Agency Aquent £40-£45k, North London
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 per annum, London
- Global Innovation Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, South East region