Bell Pottinger Private wins consumer and digital brief for adult drink Zeo
The owners of recently launched drink brand Zeo have turned to Bell Pottinger Private's consumer and digital arms to support a multi-million-pound repositioning.
Freedrinks launched the high-end adult soft drink last summer in exclusive London venues including Mahiki and The Sanderson, but is now planning to reposition it as a mass-market brand.
Zeo's PR was handled by Cubo Communications for 18 months before the review was called in February. The agency did not repitch.
Bell Pottinger Consumer and Bell Pottinger Wired, the agency's new digital arm, have been appointed to handle the relaunch in July.
The agency's brief is to target the offand on-trade, as well as national, consumer lifestyle and food titles to take the product to a broad audience.
It will also support an £8m marketing offensive focused on London and Brighton, which includes TV and cinema advertising and experiential activity.
Jane Fearnley, head of Bell Pottinger Consumer, said: 'This drink has the potential to appeal to a lot of people. We will be looking to open up the brand and broaden the audience so that it's available far and wide, whether that is in bars or supermarkets.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push