William Hill appoints Mr. President for social media
William Hill, the bookies, has appointed the digital agency Mr. President to oversee its social media strategy without a pitch.
Mr. President has already started working with William Hill’s ad agency Fabula to manage an online competition where viewers can win a free bet if they can #SpotTheFACup in an image.
This weekend as the FA Cup is down to four teams the Fabula-created William Hill idents will show the cup hidden in each of the four semi-finalists’ grounds.
Moving forward, Mr. President will be responsible for overhauling William Hill’s social media presence and work closely with Fabula on a campaign around sports.
Kristof Fahy, the chief marketing officer at William Hill, said: "William Hill is already a huge online business, and this appointment is all about helping us to get better at reaching our customers in digital channels and building our brand with new audiences.
"Mr President have exceptional experience in this space and are a welcome addition to the team"
In October 2012 William Hill split its £14 million UK advertising account, appointing the start-up Fabula to handle the sports-betting side of the business and retaining the incumbent Beattie McGuinness Bungay for its gaming products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Retail Store Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £33000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show