William Hill appoints Mr. President for social media
William Hill, the bookies, has appointed the digital agency Mr. President to oversee its social media strategy without a pitch.
Mr. President has already started working with William Hill’s ad agency Fabula to manage an online competition where viewers can win a free bet if they can #SpotTheFACup in an image.
This weekend as the FA Cup is down to four teams the Fabula-created William Hill idents will show the cup hidden in each of the four semi-finalists’ grounds.
Moving forward, Mr. President will be responsible for overhauling William Hill’s social media presence and work closely with Fabula on a campaign around sports.
Kristof Fahy, the chief marketing officer at William Hill, said: "William Hill is already a huge online business, and this appointment is all about helping us to get better at reaching our customers in digital channels and building our brand with new audiences.
"Mr President have exceptional experience in this space and are a welcome addition to the team"
In October 2012 William Hill split its £14 million UK advertising account, appointing the start-up Fabula to handle the sports-betting side of the business and retaining the incumbent Beattie McGuinness Bungay for its gaming products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior National Account Manager , New Brand Premier Consultants c.£60k-£65k plus car & bonus, East of England / South East England / London (Greater)
- Head of Digital - great digital agency, N Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £70k, Greater Manchester / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Administrator - Promotional Products Agency Stonor £20K + Bonus, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...