William Hill appoints Mr. President for social media
William Hill, the bookies, has appointed the digital agency Mr. President to oversee its social media strategy without a pitch.
Mr. President has already started working with William Hill’s ad agency Fabula to manage an online competition where viewers can win a free bet if they can #SpotTheFACup in an image.
This weekend as the FA Cup is down to four teams the Fabula-created William Hill idents will show the cup hidden in each of the four semi-finalists’ grounds.
Moving forward, Mr. President will be responsible for overhauling William Hill’s social media presence and work closely with Fabula on a campaign around sports.
Kristof Fahy, the chief marketing officer at William Hill, said: "William Hill is already a huge online business, and this appointment is all about helping us to get better at reaching our customers in digital channels and building our brand with new audiences.
"Mr President have exceptional experience in this space and are a welcome addition to the team"
In October 2012 William Hill split its £14 million UK advertising account, appointing the start-up Fabula to handle the sports-betting side of the business and retaining the incumbent Beattie McGuinness Bungay for its gaming products.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director - Leading Retail Fashion Brand!! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CHARITY CLIENT - INDEPENDENT MEDIA AGENCY! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands
- Marketing Controller Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood