Maggie's cancer charity looks for ad agency
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 April 2013 12:28PM
Maggie's, the UK cancer charity, is looking for an agency to work on its advertising.
The Maggie Keswick Jencks Cancer Caring Centres Trust, commonly referred to as Maggie’s, runs a network of more than 20 "cancer caring centres" around the UK, delivering support to cancer sufferers and their families.
In 2012, Maggie’s worked with specialist fundraising communications agency The Good Agency to develop its supporter retention programme.
The Good Agency was tasked with using creative communications to help centres welcome new supporters and run appeals for existing supporters.
The charity is not believed to have an incumbent agency for public facing advertising, but has previously worked with agencies on a project basis including Albion, which ran some pro-bono work for Maggie’s in 2005.
A spokesman for Maggie’s confirmed it was undergoing a pitch process but could not comment further.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show