Maggie's cancer charity looks for ad agency
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 April 2013 12:28PM
Maggie's, the UK cancer charity, is looking for an agency to work on its advertising.
The Maggie Keswick Jencks Cancer Caring Centres Trust, commonly referred to as Maggie’s, runs a network of more than 20 "cancer caring centres" around the UK, delivering support to cancer sufferers and their families.
In 2012, Maggie’s worked with specialist fundraising communications agency The Good Agency to develop its supporter retention programme.
The Good Agency was tasked with using creative communications to help centres welcome new supporters and run appeals for existing supporters.
The charity is not believed to have an incumbent agency for public facing advertising, but has previously worked with agencies on a project basis including Albion, which ran some pro-bono work for Maggie’s in 2005.
A spokesman for Maggie’s confirmed it was undergoing a pitch process but could not comment further.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Global Omnichannel Marketing Analytics Leader Recruitment Revolution £25,000 to £35,000 + 10% bonus + pension, Brighton, East Sussex
- Community Marketing Coordinator - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Advertising Technology Executive - Media Owner (Music & Ents) Silverdrum Up to £35,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing/Account Executive Brand Recruitment £15000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits, Cambridge
- BBC social media manager calls for brands to add value
- Dave Trott: Great advertising isn't just gimmicks
- Digital surge drives UK advertising's fastest growth for four years
- Johnny Fearless closes after client departure
- Google aims to hold brands' hands with 'programmatic playbook'
- WPP launches Xaxis Audio with Global