Maggie's cancer charity looks for ad agency
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 April 2013 12:28PM
Maggie's, the UK cancer charity, is looking for an agency to work on its advertising.
The Maggie Keswick Jencks Cancer Caring Centres Trust, commonly referred to as Maggie’s, runs a network of more than 20 "cancer caring centres" around the UK, delivering support to cancer sufferers and their families.
In 2012, Maggie’s worked with specialist fundraising communications agency The Good Agency to develop its supporter retention programme.
The Good Agency was tasked with using creative communications to help centres welcome new supporters and run appeals for existing supporters.
The charity is not believed to have an incumbent agency for public facing advertising, but has previously worked with agencies on a project basis including Albion, which ran some pro-bono work for Maggie’s in 2005.
A spokesman for Maggie’s confirmed it was undergoing a pitch process but could not comment further.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS Live Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Strategy Director - Consumer PR Reuben Sinclair £65000 - £85000 Per Annum, London (Greater)
- Strategic Research Consultant Rare Selection £35 - £40K + 20% bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £65 - £80K + benefits. , Central London
- Head of Strategy - Associate Director Level Rare Selection £70 - £80K + enhanced benefits package, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith