Feelunique.com in talks with agencies
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 April 2013 08:00AM
Feelunique.com, the beauty products retailer, has held early-stage meetings with creative agencies as it searches for a partner to consult on its brand positioning.
The company held talks with at least four agencies last week in a process managed by AAR.
A spokeswoman said: "While initial conversations have been undertaken, no decisions have been made."
Feelunique.com released a number of TV spots in 2010 and 2012. It hired MNC to handle media 2009.
Aaron Chatterley and Richard Schiessl founded Feelunique.com in 2005.
The company said: "Following investment from Palamon Capital Partners and Sirius Equity at the end of last year, Feelunique.com has been working on improving their value proposition and this will be an extension of that internal work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Digital Designer/Developer Major Players £200 - £400 per annum, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief