Feelunique.com in talks with agencies
Feelunique.com, the beauty products retailer, has held early-stage meetings with creative agencies as it searches for a partner to consult on its brand positioning.
The company held talks with at least four agencies last week in a process managed by AAR.
A spokeswoman said: "While initial conversations have been undertaken, no decisions have been made."
Feelunique.com released a number of TV spots in 2010 and 2012. It hired MNC to handle media 2009.
Aaron Chatterley and Richard Schiessl founded Feelunique.com in 2005.
The company said: "Following investment from Palamon Capital Partners and Sirius Equity at the end of last year, Feelunique.com has been working on improving their value proposition and this will be an extension of that internal work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive + fantastic benefits package, London
- PPC Senior Executive - Family Feel Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London