Feelunique.com in talks with agencies
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 April 2013 08:00AM
Feelunique.com, the beauty products retailer, has held early-stage meetings with creative agencies as it searches for a partner to consult on its brand positioning.
The company held talks with at least four agencies last week in a process managed by AAR.
A spokeswoman said: "While initial conversations have been undertaken, no decisions have been made."
Feelunique.com released a number of TV spots in 2010 and 2012. It hired MNC to handle media 2009.
Aaron Chatterley and Richard Schiessl founded Feelunique.com in 2005.
The company said: "Following investment from Palamon Capital Partners and Sirius Equity at the end of last year, Feelunique.com has been working on improving their value proposition and this will be an extension of that internal work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44