IProspect's Wood lands EMEA role
Ben Wood, the managing director of Aegis Media's iProspect in the UK, is set to take on a wider regional role ahead of an aggressive expansion strategy.
He has been promoted to iProspect’s president of UK and EMEA, responsible for 30 markets.
Wood has overseen the growth of the 240-strong UK business since its launch in 2010. The agency provides digital marketing solutions for Carat and Vizeum clients, as well as its own client base.
Before joining iProspect, Wood had digital leadership roles within Aegis, including as managing partner at Vizeum and managing director at Carat Digital.
Wood said: "I’m really looking forward to helping to drive growth at a regional level. We are very ambitious."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Society Marketing Manager - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'