IProspect's Wood lands EMEA role
Ben Wood, the managing director of Aegis Media's iProspect in the UK, is set to take on a wider regional role ahead of an aggressive expansion strategy.
He has been promoted to iProspect’s president of UK and EMEA, responsible for 30 markets.
Wood has overseen the growth of the 240-strong UK business since its launch in 2010. The agency provides digital marketing solutions for Carat and Vizeum clients, as well as its own client base.
Before joining iProspect, Wood had digital leadership roles within Aegis, including as managing partner at Vizeum and managing director at Carat Digital.
Wood said: "I’m really looking forward to helping to drive growth at a regional level. We are very ambitious."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London