IProspect's Wood lands EMEA role
Ben Wood, the managing director of Aegis Media's iProspect in the UK, is set to take on a wider regional role ahead of an aggressive expansion strategy.
He has been promoted to iProspect’s president of UK and EMEA, responsible for 30 markets.
Wood has overseen the growth of the 240-strong UK business since its launch in 2010. The agency provides digital marketing solutions for Carat and Vizeum clients, as well as its own client base.
Before joining iProspect, Wood had digital leadership roles within Aegis, including as managing partner at Vizeum and managing director at Carat Digital.
Wood said: "I’m really looking forward to helping to drive growth at a regional level. We are very ambitious."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Publishing Partners) - Global Publishing House Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Incentive + Company Benefits Package,