IProspect's Wood lands EMEA role
Ben Wood, the managing director of Aegis Media's iProspect in the UK, is set to take on a wider regional role ahead of an aggressive expansion strategy.
He has been promoted to iProspect’s president of UK and EMEA, responsible for 30 markets.
Wood has overseen the growth of the 240-strong UK business since its launch in 2010. The agency provides digital marketing solutions for Carat and Vizeum clients, as well as its own client base.
Before joining iProspect, Wood had digital leadership roles within Aegis, including as managing partner at Vizeum and managing director at Carat Digital.
Wood said: "I’m really looking forward to helping to drive growth at a regional level. We are very ambitious."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager The Beautiful Meme £25k to £30k, East London
- Group Head - Global Internet Giant Ultimate Asset £55000 - £70000 per annum + bonus and incredible benefits , London
- Media Planner/Buyer required to work on Fashion/Retail Brands Ultimate Asset £24000 - £28000 per annum + great benefits package, London