campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 April 2013 08:00AM
This week's pitch news.
It was squeaky-bum time at Grey London earlier this week after Dairy Crest decided to open tentative talks with rival agencies over its Clover advertising account. However, at the 11th hour, Grey successfully averted disaster as Dairy Crest called off its talks and all is now well. Phew!
Agencies that failed to win a place on the new Government Procurement Service creative roster are starting to feel the effects of the cull. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders, which is looking to secure co-funding from the Government for a campaign to boost the UK’s floundering electric car market, is thought to have approached only shops on the GPS list.
Virgin Atlantic has shortlisted four agencies for the next stage of its global digital and direct marketing review. Being\TBWA, Engine, Hypernaked and Rapp will compete for the account. The pitch process is being handled by Creativebrief.
Royal Mail has chosen Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, Rapp and Wunderman to compete for its £8 million direct marketing account. Incumbent, Proximity London, declined to repitch for the business. The appointed agency will be responsible for all of Royal Mail’s DM, sales promotion, design, strategic planning and any other integrated services that form part of a DM campaign.
Pitches for British Airways’ media account will kick off next week. The incumbent, ZenithOptimedia, faces a contest against others, including PHD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Digital Display Manager - Fab Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £35k + great benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer/Design become £45k - 60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer | Junior Nu Creative Talent negotiable, Buckinghamshire
- Digital Producer become £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom