campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 April 2013 08:00AM
This week's pitch news.
It was squeaky-bum time at Grey London earlier this week after Dairy Crest decided to open tentative talks with rival agencies over its Clover advertising account. However, at the 11th hour, Grey successfully averted disaster as Dairy Crest called off its talks and all is now well. Phew!
Agencies that failed to win a place on the new Government Procurement Service creative roster are starting to feel the effects of the cull. The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders, which is looking to secure co-funding from the Government for a campaign to boost the UK’s floundering electric car market, is thought to have approached only shops on the GPS list.
Virgin Atlantic has shortlisted four agencies for the next stage of its global digital and direct marketing review. Being\TBWA, Engine, Hypernaked and Rapp will compete for the account. The pitch process is being handled by Creativebrief.
Royal Mail has chosen Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, Rapp and Wunderman to compete for its £8 million direct marketing account. Incumbent, Proximity London, declined to repitch for the business. The appointed agency will be responsible for all of Royal Mail’s DM, sales promotion, design, strategic planning and any other integrated services that form part of a DM campaign.
Pitches for British Airways’ media account will kick off next week. The incumbent, ZenithOptimedia, faces a contest against others, including PHD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- LOOKING FOR PROMOTION? AMBITIOUS ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for forward thinking integrated agency up to £60k Barker Graves Up to £55k + bens, Central London
- Media Executive The Great & The Good £23000 - £25000 per annum, City of London
- Integrated Project Manager Red Sofa London £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- PLANNERS for immediate start up to £60k Barker Graves Up to £60k+ benefits, London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies