MG OMD elevates Ffitch to lead role
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 April 2013 08:00AM
Manning Gottlieb OMD has promoted its managing director, Robert Ffitch, to chief executive as part of a raft of top-level promotions at the Omnicom agency.
In his new role, Ffitch will continue to report to Philippa Brown, the chief executive of Omnicom Media Group, and focus on strategy for the agency and strengthening partnerships with clients.
Ffitch has been the managing director for seven years and becomes the first chief executive of the agency. He will be the only chief executive in the OMD Group, which includes OMD UK and M2M.
Brown said: "Robert is a true professional and a fantastic operator who has led MG OMD to achieve great results for the agency and its clients."
Following Ffitch’s promotion, Paul Knight, previously the executive director for operations, has been promoted to chief operating officer.
Toby Heiser, the head of MG OMD’s entertainment division invENTS, takes on the role of chief client officer, while Tim Pearson, the head of retail, adds the position of head of agency development to his remit.
The changes reflect growth at MG OMD. Headcount is up more than 40 per cent since 2010 and billings rose 15 per cent in the same period, buoyed by wins such as the £39 million Specsavers account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief