Arcadia kicks off BHS advertising review
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 11 April 2013 08:00AM
BHS, the department store chain owned by Sir Philip Green's Arcadia Group, is reviewing its £4.4 million advertising account.
The retailer has approached a number of agencies about the review, which is still in the early stages.
Cheethambell JWT has handled the business since 2011. The agency won the account, estimated to be worth £5 million at the time, in a shoot-out against Now.
Last year, Arcadia Group appointed Maxus to its media planning and buying account, the bulk of which is focused on BHS.
BHS spent £4.4 million in the year ending 30 September 2012, according to Nielsen.
A recent BHS campaign, comprising four weeks of TV and print activity created by Cheethambell JWT, launched in September 2012.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Client Director, global branding agency, London, £80k Gabriele Skelton £75000 - £85000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager British Swimming circa £36,000 per annum (dependent on experience), London (Greater)
- Art Director Shelter £32,433.21-£33, 511 per annum plus excellent benefits , London EC1