Arcadia kicks off BHS advertising review
BHS, the department store chain owned by Sir Philip Green's Arcadia Group, is reviewing its £4.4 million advertising account.
The retailer has approached a number of agencies about the review, which is still in the early stages.
Cheethambell JWT has handled the business since 2011. The agency won the account, estimated to be worth £5 million at the time, in a shoot-out against Now.
Last year, Arcadia Group appointed Maxus to its media planning and buying account, the bulk of which is focused on BHS.
BHS spent £4.4 million in the year ending 30 September 2012, according to Nielsen.
A recent BHS campaign, comprising four weeks of TV and print activity created by Cheethambell JWT, launched in September 2012.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- EPIC COMMS PLANNING DIRECTOR POSITION - AUTOMOTIVE Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Agency Adam Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Integrated Producer - Advertising agency Daniel Marks London £50-60K + Benefits., London
- Digital Project Manager - Exciting eCommerce Solutions ADLIB £28000 - £40000 per annum, Bath