Arcadia kicks off BHS advertising review
BHS, the department store chain owned by Sir Philip Green's Arcadia Group, is reviewing its £4.4 million advertising account.
The retailer has approached a number of agencies about the review, which is still in the early stages.
Cheethambell JWT has handled the business since 2011. The agency won the account, estimated to be worth £5 million at the time, in a shoot-out against Now.
Last year, Arcadia Group appointed Maxus to its media planning and buying account, the bulk of which is focused on BHS.
BHS spent £4.4 million in the year ending 30 September 2012, according to Nielsen.
A recent BHS campaign, comprising four weeks of TV and print activity created by Cheethambell JWT, launched in September 2012.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive ADLIB £22000 - £25000 per annum, Bristol
- Assistant Category Insights Manager Veritas Partnership Ltd £35000 - £40000 Per Annum + Benefits, Beaconsfield
- Senior CRM Executive Salt £31000 - £35000 per annum + GREAT BONUS , London
- Account Manager Propel £120 - £180 per day, City of London