Comparethemarket adds Albion to roster
Comparethemarket.com has shaken up its creative roster by appointing Albion as its customer experience agency.
Albion has been tasked with developing a customer experience to "make the brand’s service as unique as its advertising" following a process handled by AAR.
VCCP’s role as Comparethemarket’s ad agency is unaffected by the pitch. LBi previously worked with the brand but is no longer on its roster.
Benjamin Braun, the customer experience associate director at Comparethemarket, said he was impressed by Albion’s "energy and experience working with entrepreneurial start-ups" and that the agency was "positively disruptive" during the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Executive or Account Executive createselect Up to £26K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - eCommerce and Digital Marketplace Silverdrum £60,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT EXEC/ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED agency, Farringdon - £23k-£30k Judi Patton £23k-£30k, Farringdon
- Marketing agency roles in the Home Counties Stonor Variable £20,000 - £100,000, Home Counties
- SALES AND MARKETING DIRECOR - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, West Midlands