Comparethemarket adds Albion to roster
Comparethemarket.com has shaken up its creative roster by appointing Albion as its customer experience agency.
Albion has been tasked with developing a customer experience to "make the brand’s service as unique as its advertising" following a process handled by AAR.
VCCP’s role as Comparethemarket’s ad agency is unaffected by the pitch. LBi previously worked with the brand but is no longer on its roster.
Benjamin Braun, the customer experience associate director at Comparethemarket, said he was impressed by Albion’s "energy and experience working with entrepreneurial start-ups" and that the agency was "positively disruptive" during the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, South East England
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £34600 - £40834 per annum, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £36000 - £40000 per annum, London
- PRESENTATION DESIGNER Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- SENIOR CONCEPTUAL COPYWRITER Live Recruitment Negotiable, Buckinghamshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne