Comparethemarket adds Albion to roster
Comparethemarket.com has shaken up its creative roster by appointing Albion as its customer experience agency.
Albion has been tasked with developing a customer experience to "make the brand’s service as unique as its advertising" following a process handled by AAR.
VCCP’s role as Comparethemarket’s ad agency is unaffected by the pitch. LBi previously worked with the brand but is no longer on its roster.
Benjamin Braun, the customer experience associate director at Comparethemarket, said he was impressed by Albion’s "energy and experience working with entrepreneurial start-ups" and that the agency was "positively disruptive" during the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Online Trading Manager Premier Consultants c.£45k plus bonus , Central London
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £22,000, South Manchester
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith