Comparethemarket adds Albion to roster
Comparethemarket.com has shaken up its creative roster by appointing Albion as its customer experience agency.
Albion has been tasked with developing a customer experience to "make the brand’s service as unique as its advertising" following a process handled by AAR.
VCCP’s role as Comparethemarket’s ad agency is unaffected by the pitch. LBi previously worked with the brand but is no longer on its roster.
Benjamin Braun, the customer experience associate director at Comparethemarket, said he was impressed by Albion’s "energy and experience working with entrepreneurial start-ups" and that the agency was "positively disruptive" during the pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Account Director AF Selection £32,000 - £40,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show