Top ten ads of the week
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 11 April 2013 10:00AM
Counting down the ten most recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Aldi tops this week's adwatch chart, up from number two last week, with Morrisons in second place.
|Which of the following TV commercials do you remember seeing recently?
|Latest rank||Apr-04||Brand||Agency/TV buyer||Recall|
|1||(2)||Aldi||McCann Manchester/UM Manchester||57|
|3=||(-)||Lindt Gold Bunny||Inhouse/MediaCom||51|
|3=||(-)||Coors, Light Beer||VCCP/Zenith Optimedia||51|
|5||(9)||Tesco||Wieden & Kennedy/Initiative||34|
|9=||(5)||Asda||Saatchi & Saatchi/Carat||25|
Adwatch research was conducted from 4 April - 8 April 2013 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Bob.Salmons@tnsglobal.com (020 7160 5581). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000)
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager - Publishing Partners Portfolio Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch