Top ten ads of the week
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 11 April 2013 10:00AM
Counting down the ten most recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Aldi tops this week's adwatch chart, up from number two last week, with Morrisons in second place.
|Which of the following TV commercials do you remember seeing recently?
|Latest rank||Apr-04||Brand||Agency/TV buyer||Recall|
|1||(2)||Aldi||McCann Manchester/UM Manchester||57|
|3=||(-)||Lindt Gold Bunny||Inhouse/MediaCom||51|
|3=||(-)||Coors, Light Beer||VCCP/Zenith Optimedia||51|
|5||(9)||Tesco||Wieden & Kennedy/Initiative||34|
|9=||(5)||Asda||Saatchi & Saatchi/Carat||25|
Adwatch research was conducted from 4 April - 8 April 2013 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Bob.Salmons@tnsglobal.com (020 7160 5581). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000)
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts