Top ten ads of the week
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 11 April 2013 10:00AM
Counting down the ten most recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Aldi tops this week's adwatch chart, up from number two last week, with Morrisons in second place.
|Which of the following TV commercials do you remember seeing recently?
|Latest rank||Apr-04||Brand||Agency/TV buyer||Recall|
|1||(2)||Aldi||McCann Manchester/UM Manchester||57|
|3=||(-)||Lindt Gold Bunny||Inhouse/MediaCom||51|
|3=||(-)||Coors, Light Beer||VCCP/Zenith Optimedia||51|
|5||(9)||Tesco||Wieden & Kennedy/Initiative||34|
|9=||(5)||Asda||Saatchi & Saatchi/Carat||25|
Adwatch research was conducted from 4 April - 8 April 2013 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Bob.Salmons@tnsglobal.com (020 7160 5581). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000)
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Creative Project Assistant become £20K-£24K, London
- Senior Designer become £40-45K, London
- Designer (Packaging, Brochure, POS, Retouching) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business