Top ten ads of the week
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 11 April 2013 10:00AM
Counting down the ten most recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Aldi tops this week's adwatch chart, up from number two last week, with Morrisons in second place.
|Which of the following TV commercials do you remember seeing recently?
|Latest rank||Apr-04||Brand||Agency/TV buyer||Recall|
|1||(2)||Aldi||McCann Manchester/UM Manchester||57|
|3=||(-)||Lindt Gold Bunny||Inhouse/MediaCom||51|
|3=||(-)||Coors, Light Beer||VCCP/Zenith Optimedia||51|
|5||(9)||Tesco||Wieden & Kennedy/Initiative||34|
|9=||(5)||Asda||Saatchi & Saatchi/Carat||25|
Adwatch research was conducted from 4 April - 8 April 2013 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Bob.Salmons@tnsglobal.com (020 7160 5581). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000)
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Creative Team Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Magazine ABCs: a media agency viewpoint
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?