Telegraph runs Margaret Thatcher TV campaign
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 11 April 2013 04:55PM
The Daily Telegraph is rolling out a TV campaign this evening for its Margaret Thatcher tribute issue, featuring glowing words from advertising guru Maurice Saatchi.
The Daily Telegraph is publishing a 68-page tribute issue on Saturday, which will include a number of tributes, including one from the Saatchi & Saatchi co-founder Maurice Saatchi.
Saatchi was central to reforming the Conservative Party's creaking machinery and returning it to its glory days in the 1980s.
The Daily Mail, the Daily Express and The Times are among the national newspapers also expected to publish dedicated tribute issues to the former prime minister this weekend.
The Daily Telegraph’s sister issue The Sunday Telegraph is publishing a 12-page Thatcher supplement on Sunday. Rivals are also expected to dedicate significant editorial coverage to Thatcher.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Content Agency (Video) f1 Recruitment Up to £32,000, London (Greater)
- Customer Experience Manager PSD Group Up to £50k base + up to 15% bonus + flexi-benefits, Solihull, West Midlands
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014