Telegraph runs Margaret Thatcher TV campaign
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 11 April 2013 04:55PM
The Daily Telegraph is rolling out a TV campaign this evening for its Margaret Thatcher tribute issue, featuring glowing words from advertising guru Maurice Saatchi.
The Daily Telegraph is publishing a 68-page tribute issue on Saturday, which will include a number of tributes, including one from the Saatchi & Saatchi co-founder Maurice Saatchi.
Saatchi was central to reforming the Conservative Party's creaking machinery and returning it to its glory days in the 1980s.
The Daily Mail, the Daily Express and The Times are among the national newspapers also expected to publish dedicated tribute issues to the former prime minister this weekend.
The Daily Telegraph’s sister issue The Sunday Telegraph is publishing a 12-page Thatcher supplement on Sunday. Rivals are also expected to dedicate significant editorial coverage to Thatcher.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager Stonor £30,000 - £35,000, London / Surrey
- Middleweight / Senior Art Director Apple & Ink £40,000 - £60,000 depending on experience, Central London
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- PR Account Director, Entertainment/Broadcast, £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 per annum, London
- SENIOR CREATIVE LEAD - LUXURY ONLINE BRAND Success Digital £40000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?