Telegraph runs Margaret Thatcher TV campaign
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 11 April 2013 04:55PM
The Daily Telegraph is rolling out a TV campaign this evening for its Margaret Thatcher tribute issue, featuring glowing words from advertising guru Maurice Saatchi.
The Daily Telegraph is publishing a 68-page tribute issue on Saturday, which will include a number of tributes, including one from the Saatchi & Saatchi co-founder Maurice Saatchi.
Saatchi was central to reforming the Conservative Party's creaking machinery and returning it to its glory days in the 1980s.
The Daily Mail, the Daily Express and The Times are among the national newspapers also expected to publish dedicated tribute issues to the former prime minister this weekend.
The Daily Telegraph’s sister issue The Sunday Telegraph is publishing a 12-page Thatcher supplement on Sunday. Rivals are also expected to dedicate significant editorial coverage to Thatcher.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £35000 - £43000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Project Manager Aspire £24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior Account Director | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £58000.00 per annum, City of London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood