Telegraph runs Margaret Thatcher TV campaign
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 11 April 2013 04:55PM
The Daily Telegraph is rolling out a TV campaign this evening for its Margaret Thatcher tribute issue, featuring glowing words from advertising guru Maurice Saatchi.
The Daily Telegraph is publishing a 68-page tribute issue on Saturday, which will include a number of tributes, including one from the Saatchi & Saatchi co-founder Maurice Saatchi.
Saatchi was central to reforming the Conservative Party's creaking machinery and returning it to its glory days in the 1980s.
The Daily Mail, the Daily Express and The Times are among the national newspapers also expected to publish dedicated tribute issues to the former prime minister this weekend.
The Daily Telegraph’s sister issue The Sunday Telegraph is publishing a 12-page Thatcher supplement on Sunday. Rivals are also expected to dedicate significant editorial coverage to Thatcher.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director createselect £35-43K pa, depending on experience., London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Junior Copywriter - Presentation/Decks Digital Gurus £22000 - £30000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £34000 - £42000 per annum, London
- B2B Marketing Manager - Media Owner Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy