Telegraph runs Margaret Thatcher TV campaign
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Thursday, 11 April 2013 04:55PM
The Daily Telegraph is rolling out a TV campaign this evening for its Margaret Thatcher tribute issue, featuring glowing words from advertising guru Maurice Saatchi.
The Daily Telegraph is publishing a 68-page tribute issue on Saturday, which will include a number of tributes, including one from the Saatchi & Saatchi co-founder Maurice Saatchi.
Saatchi was central to reforming the Conservative Party's creaking machinery and returning it to its glory days in the 1980s.
The Daily Mail, the Daily Express and The Times are among the national newspapers also expected to publish dedicated tribute issues to the former prime minister this weekend.
The Daily Telegraph’s sister issue The Sunday Telegraph is publishing a 12-page Thatcher supplement on Sunday. Rivals are also expected to dedicate significant editorial coverage to Thatcher.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Director Aspire £70000 - £80000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- DIGITAL PRODUCER - DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End