Atomic recruits Gilbert and Tokley
Matt Gilbert and Dave Tokley, the creative team behind Glue Isobar's NatWest "secret cricketer" campaign, are joining Atomic London as senior creatives.
The pair have worked at Glue since 2009 on accounts including The Sun and Adidas.
"Secret cricketer", which featured the former England captain Michael Vaughan, picked up a silver in the Interactive category at last year’s Campaign Big Awards.
Before Glue, they worked at VCCP and were responsible for the "you wouldn’t start a night like this" campaign for the Home Office.
Guy Bradbury, the executive creative director at Atomic, said: "We were looking for a team that can deliver game-changing work in any channel. We found it in Matt and Dave."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)