Atomic recruits Gilbert and Tokley
Matt Gilbert and Dave Tokley, the creative team behind Glue Isobar's NatWest "secret cricketer" campaign, are joining Atomic London as senior creatives.
The pair have worked at Glue since 2009 on accounts including The Sun and Adidas.
"Secret cricketer", which featured the former England captain Michael Vaughan, picked up a silver in the Interactive category at last year’s Campaign Big Awards.
Before Glue, they worked at VCCP and were responsible for the "you wouldn’t start a night like this" campaign for the Home Office.
Guy Bradbury, the executive creative director at Atomic, said: "We were looking for a team that can deliver game-changing work in any channel. We found it in Matt and Dave."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Director- Advertising Spectrum 360 Recruitment £45k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch