Atomic recruits Gilbert and Tokley
Matt Gilbert and Dave Tokley, the creative team behind Glue Isobar's NatWest "secret cricketer" campaign, are joining Atomic London as senior creatives.
The pair have worked at Glue since 2009 on accounts including The Sun and Adidas.
"Secret cricketer", which featured the former England captain Michael Vaughan, picked up a silver in the Interactive category at last year’s Campaign Big Awards.
Before Glue, they worked at VCCP and were responsible for the "you wouldn’t start a night like this" campaign for the Home Office.
Guy Bradbury, the executive creative director at Atomic, said: "We were looking for a team that can deliver game-changing work in any channel. We found it in Matt and Dave."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Project Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Weetabix. Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44