Atomic recruits Gilbert and Tokley
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 April 2013 08:00AM
Matt Gilbert and Dave Tokley, the creative team behind Glue Isobar's NatWest "secret cricketer" campaign, are joining Atomic London as senior creatives.
The pair have worked at Glue since 2009 on accounts including The Sun and Adidas.
"Secret cricketer", which featured the former England captain Michael Vaughan, picked up a silver in the Interactive category at last year’s Campaign Big Awards.
Before Glue, they worked at VCCP and were responsible for the "you wouldn’t start a night like this" campaign for the Home Office.
Guy Bradbury, the executive creative director at Atomic, said: "We were looking for a team that can deliver game-changing work in any channel. We found it in Matt and Dave."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive Twist Recruitment £17000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + benefits, Leeds
- Freelance Designer Creative Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Senior PHP Developer Digital Gurus £45000 - £65000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7