Atomic recruits Gilbert and Tokley
Matt Gilbert and Dave Tokley, the creative team behind Glue Isobar's NatWest "secret cricketer" campaign, are joining Atomic London as senior creatives.
The pair have worked at Glue since 2009 on accounts including The Sun and Adidas.
"Secret cricketer", which featured the former England captain Michael Vaughan, picked up a silver in the Interactive category at last year’s Campaign Big Awards.
Before Glue, they worked at VCCP and were responsible for the "you wouldn’t start a night like this" campaign for the Home Office.
Guy Bradbury, the executive creative director at Atomic, said: "We were looking for a team that can deliver game-changing work in any channel. We found it in Matt and Dave."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 60000 - 65000, London
- Senior Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55,000 to £65,000, London
- Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £300 - £350 per day, City of London