BETC adds three to London line-up
BETC London has recruited Olly Chapman, a senior producer from Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, for the new position of head of TV.
In the role, Chapman will oversee all film output and production processes for the agency, producing campaigns for clients including Bacardi, Diet Coke, Samsung and Cow & Gate.
He will take on some of the responsibilities currently under the remit of the director of operations, Jonathan Davis, and will report to Neil Dawson, the co-founder and executive creative director.
Chapman spent two years at AMV BBDO, producing work for National Lottery Good Causes, which triumphed at the British Arrows and International Andy Awards. He was behind the latest two Guinness brand ads, "clock" and "cloud", and previously spent six years at Bartle Bogle Hegarty as a senior producer.
BETC London has also hired the creatives Sigrid Egedal and Oliver Rimoldi from Adam & Eve/DDB. The pair will work across all agency accounts.
Dawson said: "Olly brings enormous firepower to our film capabilities, while Siggi and Oli are an exciting, effervescent, talented team on the rise."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £29000 per annum, Barnes
- Field Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy Competitive + benefits , East Midlands
- IT Desktop Support Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + package , Essex
- Front End Developer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: plus package, Chester
- IA/UX Architect PFJ £300 - £350 per day, London
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?