Lovell and Norton join A&E/DDB's strategy team
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 18 April 2013 08:00AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has bolstered its strategy and planning department with the hiring of Jessica Lovell and Georgia Norton.
Lovell joins as a planning partner from Mother, where she worked on brands including PG Tips, Pimm’s, Pot Noodle and Orange. Before that, she was at St Luke’s.
Norton joins as the innovation and strategy director from R/GA New York, where she was a senior strategist. She has also worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty New York and the innovation consultancy Redscout, on clients including Apple and Axe.
Dom Boyd, the head of planning at A&E/DDB, said: "I’m thrilled that Jessica and Georgia have chosen to join us. They’re innovative and creative thinkers with proven records creating magic."
In November last year, the agency poached Havas Worldwide London’s head of planning, Rebecca Moody, as a strategy partner and promoted Boyd to head of planning and Beth Bentley to deputy head of planning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director - Freelance Role, £300 a day. DRTV / TV ATL role MODA consult £300 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director - Maternity Cover Integrated Role MODA consult £60k - £65k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location
- Senior Account Manager / Junior Account Director - Maternity Cover ATL / TV Role MODA consult £42k - £45k pro rata salary, Central London - Great Soho Location