Lovell and Norton join A&E/DDB's strategy team
Adam & Eve/DDB has bolstered its strategy and planning department with the hiring of Jessica Lovell and Georgia Norton.
Lovell joins as a planning partner from Mother, where she worked on brands including PG Tips, Pimm’s, Pot Noodle and Orange. Before that, she was at St Luke’s.
Norton joins as the innovation and strategy director from R/GA New York, where she was a senior strategist. She has also worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty New York and the innovation consultancy Redscout, on clients including Apple and Axe.
Dom Boyd, the head of planning at A&E/DDB, said: "I’m thrilled that Jessica and Georgia have chosen to join us. They’re innovative and creative thinkers with proven records creating magic."
In November last year, the agency poached Havas Worldwide London’s head of planning, Rebecca Moody, as a strategy partner and promoted Boyd to head of planning and Beth Bentley to deputy head of planning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Director : Theatrical & Home Entertainment brands : Integrated Agency Dylan IRO £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Partnerships Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Account Manager- International Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London