Lovell and Norton join A&E/DDB's strategy team
Adam & Eve/DDB has bolstered its strategy and planning department with the hiring of Jessica Lovell and Georgia Norton.
Lovell joins as a planning partner from Mother, where she worked on brands including PG Tips, Pimm’s, Pot Noodle and Orange. Before that, she was at St Luke’s.
Norton joins as the innovation and strategy director from R/GA New York, where she was a senior strategist. She has also worked at Bartle Bogle Hegarty New York and the innovation consultancy Redscout, on clients including Apple and Axe.
Dom Boyd, the head of planning at A&E/DDB, said: "I’m thrilled that Jessica and Georgia have chosen to join us. They’re innovative and creative thinkers with proven records creating magic."
In November last year, the agency poached Havas Worldwide London’s head of planning, Rebecca Moody, as a strategy partner and promoted Boyd to head of planning and Beth Bentley to deputy head of planning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Client / Team Marketing Manager - Global Digital Marketing Brand Recruitment Revolution up to £45,000 per annum + 10% bonus,Pension,Medical,Dental, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager : Field Staff & In Store Activation : Global Sport Brand Dylan IRO £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Design Manager -SPORT - London - £50-60K Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Director of Marketing, Design, London, £80k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £70000 - £80000 per annum, Benefits: +excellent benefits, London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies