TBWA hires Martin Jon Adolfsson as first innovation director
TBWA\London has bolstered its creative department by appointing Martin Jon Adolfsson as its first innovation director.
Adolfsson joins the agency in the newly created role from Razorfish, where he was associate creative director.
At TBWA, Adolfsson will report to chairman and chief creative officer, Peter Souter. He will be responsible for building brands and focusing on enhancing strategic communications for clients such as, Adidas, Nissan, Four Seasons and Lidl.
He rejoins TBWA after a four-year absence, having left his previous position of art director in 2009 after a year in the role.
Prior to Razorfish, Swedish-born Adolfsson spent three years as a senior creative/art director for Crispin Porter & Bogusky in both London and Gothenburg, working on award winning digital campaigns for Diesel, Far Cry3 and Pringles. He has also worked at R/GA, Work Club and TribalDDB.
Adolfsson said: "When I spoke with Peter, it seemed like an easy decision to rejoin TBWA\London. The wealth of talent at the agency speaks for itself and I could not pass up this opportunity to work with the new influx of creative heavyweights."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Comms Planning Director Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Membership Royal Pharmaceutical Society c. £55K, Lambeth, London (Please note we are relocating to 66-68 East Smithfield Street, E1W in 2015)
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Head of Business Development Lipton Fleming £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus , London