Sainsbury's calls digital advertising review
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 May 2013 03:51PM
Sainsbury's has kicked-off a review of its digital advertising account as it looks to build a roster of agencies.
The retailer has approached agencies via the AAR with a brief to compete for the business.
Dare is the incumbent agency, having won the account in 2010. Its focus since has been on online advertising strategy and creating digital advertising.
Sainsbury’s will continue to work with Dare while adding other digital agencies to its roster.
A Sainsbury’s statement said: "Since we appointed Dare, the digital landscape has diversified and our digital needs have grown. We need to respond to this by drawing on a wider resource base. Dare continues to be a valued agency partner and will take its place on the digital campaign roster without any need to take part in a selection process."
"We will also continue to work together on a number of our owned media properties, including the Live Well For Less website. We look forward to the relationship going from strength to strength."
Sainsbury’s relationship with ad agency Abbott Media Vickers BBDO is unaffected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Interim Brand / Senior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive day rate, London