McCann hires TBWA's Al-Zaidy for strategy
McCann London has poached Zaid Al-Zaidy, the chief strategy officer at TBWA\London, to take the same role, replacing Nikki Crumpton.
Al-Zaidy will take charge of the strategic direction of the agency. Before TBWA, he worked at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
Crumpton, who joined McCann in 2006 as the planning head, has been promoted to co-regional strategy director of McCann Worldgroup Europe, alongside Gary Bonilla.
Gustavo Martinez, McCann’s president of Europe and Asia-Pacific, said: "Both Nikki and Zaid have the depth and breadth of experience to set the strategic direction across London and Europe."
McCann London’s president, Chris Macdonald, was announced as the president of the New York unit last month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Java Developer Project Manager @ Global Beverage Giant Digital Gurus £40000 - £55000 Per Annum Benefits + Bonus, Surrey
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show