McCann hires TBWA's Al-Zaidy for strategy
McCann London has poached Zaid Al-Zaidy, the chief strategy officer at TBWA\London, to take the same role, replacing Nikki Crumpton.
Al-Zaidy will take charge of the strategic direction of the agency. Before TBWA, he worked at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
Crumpton, who joined McCann in 2006 as the planning head, has been promoted to co-regional strategy director of McCann Worldgroup Europe, alongside Gary Bonilla.
Gustavo Martinez, McCann’s president of Europe and Asia-Pacific, said: "Both Nikki and Zaid have the depth and breadth of experience to set the strategic direction across London and Europe."
McCann London’s president, Chris Macdonald, was announced as the president of the New York unit last month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne