McCann hires TBWA's Al-Zaidy for strategy
McCann London has poached Zaid Al-Zaidy, the chief strategy officer at TBWA\London, to take the same role, replacing Nikki Crumpton.
Al-Zaidy will take charge of the strategic direction of the agency. Before TBWA, he worked at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
Crumpton, who joined McCann in 2006 as the planning head, has been promoted to co-regional strategy director of McCann Worldgroup Europe, alongside Gary Bonilla.
Gustavo Martinez, McCann’s president of Europe and Asia-Pacific, said: "Both Nikki and Zaid have the depth and breadth of experience to set the strategic direction across London and Europe."
McCann London’s president, Chris Macdonald, was announced as the president of the New York unit last month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager / Account Manager David Thatcher Recruitment £32-40k dep experience, Surrey
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £300 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Copywriter Dubai MCG Associates Salary tax free plus relocation costs plus private healthcare, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)