McCann hires TBWA's Al-Zaidy for strategy
McCann London has poached Zaid Al-Zaidy, the chief strategy officer at TBWA\London, to take the same role, replacing Nikki Crumpton.
Al-Zaidy will take charge of the strategic direction of the agency. Before TBWA, he worked at Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R.
Crumpton, who joined McCann in 2006 as the planning head, has been promoted to co-regional strategy director of McCann Worldgroup Europe, alongside Gary Bonilla.
Gustavo Martinez, McCann’s president of Europe and Asia-Pacific, said: "Both Nikki and Zaid have the depth and breadth of experience to set the strategic direction across London and Europe."
McCann London’s president, Chris Macdonald, was announced as the president of the New York unit last month.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief