Zurich hires IPG for creative, media and digital duties
Zurich Insurance Group has awarded its global integrated advertising, media and digital account to Interpublic Group after a pitch.
Zurich’s marketing will be provided by an integrated network leadership team (NLT) led by McCann Worldgroup and leaning on resources from McCann Erickson, UM and MRM.
Once the contract between IPG and the insurance brand has been signed, the NLT will work with all divisions of Zurich in all regions across the world to bring the insurance brand "efficiently and effectively" to life.
IPG’s proposition beat two groups with a prior relationship with the brand, including WPP, which is the incumbent for the media business through Mindshare, and Publicis Groupe, whose Publicis Worldwide holds the creative account.
Zurich has not previously had a dedicated digital shop.
Michael Roth, the chairman and chief executive of Interpublic Group, said: "We are honoured to be selected by Zurich and to have the opportunity to contribute to their business in a meaningful way globally.
"This kind of integrated model is one that we have championed at our company, and it's a model that's tailor-made for a company like Zurich."
Campaign broke the news of the interdisciplinary Zurich review in March.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Story Recruitment £30-35K plus bonus, dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Executive Creative Director MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)