Carlsberg adds McCann Erickson to creative roster
McCann Erickson has won a spot on Carlsberg Group's roster after a competitive pitch.
As part of Carlsberg’s roster, McCann Erickson will be able to pitch on briefs across Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
Campaign revealed WPP’s JWT had won a place on the roster last week. Agencies that have retained their existing places on the roster include Saatchi & Saatchi, Fold7 and Santo. It is not known how many agencies pitched for spots in total.
Diana Starbanov, the global category manager at Carlsberg, said: "McCann Erickson demonstrated great expertise in managing and building brands, locally, regionally and globally."
Gustavo Martinez, the president of McCann Erickson Europe and Asia Pacific, said McCann Erickson was looking forward to helping Carlsberg "grow [its] business and brand".
In February, Carlsberg appointed Fold7 to handle the £10m UK ad business for Somersby cider, but moved the global account for Carlsberg beer to Santo, from Fold7.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3