Carlsberg adds McCann Erickson to creative roster
McCann Erickson has won a spot on Carlsberg Group's roster after a competitive pitch.
As part of Carlsberg’s roster, McCann Erickson will be able to pitch on briefs across Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
Campaign revealed WPP’s JWT had won a place on the roster last week. Agencies that have retained their existing places on the roster include Saatchi & Saatchi, Fold7 and Santo. It is not known how many agencies pitched for spots in total.
Diana Starbanov, the global category manager at Carlsberg, said: "McCann Erickson demonstrated great expertise in managing and building brands, locally, regionally and globally."
Gustavo Martinez, the president of McCann Erickson Europe and Asia Pacific, said McCann Erickson was looking forward to helping Carlsberg "grow [its] business and brand".
In February, Carlsberg appointed Fold7 to handle the £10m UK ad business for Somersby cider, but moved the global account for Carlsberg beer to Santo, from Fold7.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Account Director Twist Recruitment £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + great benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films