Carlsberg adds McCann Erickson to creative roster
McCann Erickson has won a spot on Carlsberg Group's roster after a competitive pitch.
As part of Carlsberg’s roster, McCann Erickson will be able to pitch on briefs across Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
Campaign revealed WPP’s JWT had won a place on the roster last week. Agencies that have retained their existing places on the roster include Saatchi & Saatchi, Fold7 and Santo. It is not known how many agencies pitched for spots in total.
Diana Starbanov, the global category manager at Carlsberg, said: "McCann Erickson demonstrated great expertise in managing and building brands, locally, regionally and globally."
Gustavo Martinez, the president of McCann Erickson Europe and Asia Pacific, said McCann Erickson was looking forward to helping Carlsberg "grow [its] business and brand".
In February, Carlsberg appointed Fold7 to handle the £10m UK ad business for Somersby cider, but moved the global account for Carlsberg beer to Santo, from Fold7.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Integrated Project Manager (Production Agency) Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Marketing and Communications Officer NFP Resourcing £28,000, Coventry, West Midlands
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media