Carlsberg adds McCann Erickson to creative roster
McCann Erickson has won a spot on Carlsberg Group's roster after a competitive pitch.
As part of Carlsberg’s roster, McCann Erickson will be able to pitch on briefs across Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
Campaign revealed WPP’s JWT had won a place on the roster last week. Agencies that have retained their existing places on the roster include Saatchi & Saatchi, Fold7 and Santo. It is not known how many agencies pitched for spots in total.
Diana Starbanov, the global category manager at Carlsberg, said: "McCann Erickson demonstrated great expertise in managing and building brands, locally, regionally and globally."
Gustavo Martinez, the president of McCann Erickson Europe and Asia Pacific, said McCann Erickson was looking forward to helping Carlsberg "grow [its] business and brand".
In February, Carlsberg appointed Fold7 to handle the £10m UK ad business for Somersby cider, but moved the global account for Carlsberg beer to Santo, from Fold7.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne