RB-owned Scholl hires LBi for global web revamp
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 14 May 2013 10:04AM
Scholl, the world's largest foot care brand, owned by Reckitt Benckiser, has appointed LBi to redevelop its websites around the world.
The Publicis Groupe agency won the business after a competitive pitch against Iris and Italy’s Armando Testa Group.
LBi will launch a pilot website platform for the brand in Italy – one of the few markets to offer both Scholl footwear and footcare – later this month, followed by a roll-out of sites in around 15 other markets across Europe and Asia.
The rebranded sites will be used as a foundation for social media activity and online PR, run from each individual market.
They will leverage Scholl’s 100-year heritage and aim to promote the benefits of regular foot care as a key part of a daily beauty regime.
Abi Ellis, the group creative director at LBi, said: "We’re aiming to engage Scholl’s female audience on an emotional level rather than just a functional one, by creating content which demonstrates how regular foot care can reward and empower you every day."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Group Marketing Executive Pitch Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum + car, West Midlands
- Head of Social Media - Leading Charity - London Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Account Manager - Kellogs Major Players £0.0000000 per annum, City of London