RB-owned Scholl hires LBi for global web revamp
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 14 May 2013 10:04AM
Scholl, the world's largest foot care brand, owned by Reckitt Benckiser, has appointed LBi to redevelop its websites around the world.
The Publicis Groupe agency won the business after a competitive pitch against Iris and Italy’s Armando Testa Group.
LBi will launch a pilot website platform for the brand in Italy – one of the few markets to offer both Scholl footwear and footcare – later this month, followed by a roll-out of sites in around 15 other markets across Europe and Asia.
The rebranded sites will be used as a foundation for social media activity and online PR, run from each individual market.
They will leverage Scholl’s 100-year heritage and aim to promote the benefits of regular foot care as a key part of a daily beauty regime.
Abi Ellis, the group creative director at LBi, said: "We’re aiming to engage Scholl’s female audience on an emotional level rather than just a functional one, by creating content which demonstrates how regular foot care can reward and empower you every day."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £39,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch