Comparethemarket reviews CRM account
Comparethemarket.com is holding a pitch for its CRM business, currently held by Havas EHS, in the second review of its creative roster this year.
The review is being handled through AAR, which has put forward a selection of agencies for the comparison site to consider. Havas EHS has been invited to repitch for the business.
In April, Comparethemarket.com hired Albion as its customer experience agency with a brief to make the brand’s service as "unique as its advertising".
Comparethemarket.com’s ad agency, VCCP, is not affected by the CRM review. VCCP created the ongoing meerkat work, including the recent ads with Robert Webb.
A spokesman for Comparethemarket.com said the brand is currently reviewing its choice of agency to manage its "overall customer marketing programme".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Strategist, Top London Agency Direct Recruitment £45,000-£70,000, London (Greater)
- Social Media Strategist, London Direct Recruitment £40,000-£80,000, London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account