Comparethemarket reviews CRM account
Comparethemarket.com is holding a pitch for its CRM business, currently held by Havas EHS, in the second review of its creative roster this year.
The review is being handled through AAR, which has put forward a selection of agencies for the comparison site to consider. Havas EHS has been invited to repitch for the business.
In April, Comparethemarket.com hired Albion as its customer experience agency with a brief to make the brand’s service as "unique as its advertising".
Comparethemarket.com’s ad agency, VCCP, is not affected by the CRM review. VCCP created the ongoing meerkat work, including the recent ads with Robert Webb.
A spokesman for Comparethemarket.com said the brand is currently reviewing its choice of agency to manage its "overall customer marketing programme".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Category Manager McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits ,