Comparethemarket reviews CRM account
Comparethemarket.com is holding a pitch for its CRM business, currently held by Havas EHS, in the second review of its creative roster this year.
The review is being handled through AAR, which has put forward a selection of agencies for the comparison site to consider. Havas EHS has been invited to repitch for the business.
In April, Comparethemarket.com hired Albion as its customer experience agency with a brief to make the brand’s service as "unique as its advertising".
Comparethemarket.com’s ad agency, VCCP, is not affected by the CRM review. VCCP created the ongoing meerkat work, including the recent ads with Robert Webb.
A spokesman for Comparethemarket.com said the brand is currently reviewing its choice of agency to manage its "overall customer marketing programme".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Digital Account Executive - £34K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Product Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: healthcare, bonus, product discount, Nottingham
- Digital Marketing Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Broadcast Buyer - Leading Gaming & Confectionery Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control