Pernod Ricard UK appoints Kameleon
By Magda Ibrahim, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 28 May 2013 11:44AM
Kameleon has been appointed by Pernod Ricard UK to handle the sponsorship and brand content account for Chivas Regal deluxe blended Scotch whisky.
The agency was handed the account following a four-way competitive pitch.
Ben Booth, the UK senior brand manager at Pernod Ricard, said: "Kameleon delivered the best pitch to win our business on Chivas in the UK. They were well versed in our brand and understood our issues and challenges."
A new campaign is due later in the year, with a four-strong Kameleon team working on the account, led by the agency co-founder, Richard Armstrong.
Armstrong said Kameleon was looking forward to "creating some great work and great results".
The appointment is not thought to affect Chivas Regal’s other agency relationships, which include Evolution Bureau handling the brand’s global social media and Havas Worldwide working on the global ad account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Comms Acount Director- Leading Beauty FMCG - £55K Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - SPORTS BRAND - £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager! BRAND LED ACCOUNTS!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film