Pernod Ricard UK appoints Kameleon
By Magda Ibrahim, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 28 May 2013 11:44AM
Kameleon has been appointed by Pernod Ricard UK to handle the sponsorship and brand content account for Chivas Regal deluxe blended Scotch whisky.
The agency was handed the account following a four-way competitive pitch.
Ben Booth, the UK senior brand manager at Pernod Ricard, said: "Kameleon delivered the best pitch to win our business on Chivas in the UK. They were well versed in our brand and understood our issues and challenges."
A new campaign is due later in the year, with a four-strong Kameleon team working on the account, led by the agency co-founder, Richard Armstrong.
Armstrong said Kameleon was looking forward to "creating some great work and great results".
The appointment is not thought to affect Chivas Regal’s other agency relationships, which include Evolution Bureau handling the brand’s global social media and Havas Worldwide working on the global ad account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - CAMBRIDESHIRE - £45K + BENEFITS Salt £45000 per annum + Benefits, Cambridgeshire
- Account Director | Social & Digital | £45,000 Dynamic New Alliances £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Package , City of London
- Group Account Director | £80,000 Dynamic New Alliances £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again