Pernod Ricard UK appoints Kameleon
By Magda Ibrahim, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 28 May 2013 11:44AM
Kameleon has been appointed by Pernod Ricard UK to handle the sponsorship and brand content account for Chivas Regal deluxe blended Scotch whisky.
The agency was handed the account following a four-way competitive pitch.
Ben Booth, the UK senior brand manager at Pernod Ricard, said: "Kameleon delivered the best pitch to win our business on Chivas in the UK. They were well versed in our brand and understood our issues and challenges."
A new campaign is due later in the year, with a four-strong Kameleon team working on the account, led by the agency co-founder, Richard Armstrong.
Armstrong said Kameleon was looking forward to "creating some great work and great results".
The appointment is not thought to affect Chivas Regal’s other agency relationships, which include Evolution Bureau handling the brand’s global social media and Havas Worldwide working on the global ad account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne