Pernod Ricard UK appoints Kameleon
By Magda Ibrahim, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 28 May 2013 11:44AM
Kameleon has been appointed by Pernod Ricard UK to handle the sponsorship and brand content account for Chivas Regal deluxe blended Scotch whisky.
The agency was handed the account following a four-way competitive pitch.
Ben Booth, the UK senior brand manager at Pernod Ricard, said: "Kameleon delivered the best pitch to win our business on Chivas in the UK. They were well versed in our brand and understood our issues and challenges."
A new campaign is due later in the year, with a four-strong Kameleon team working on the account, led by the agency co-founder, Richard Armstrong.
Armstrong said Kameleon was looking forward to "creating some great work and great results".
The appointment is not thought to affect Chivas Regal’s other agency relationships, which include Evolution Bureau handling the brand’s global social media and Havas Worldwide working on the global ad account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Head of Media & Sales Planning Sky Negotiable, West London
- Group Marketing Executive Pitch Consultants £26000 - £28000 per annum + car, West Midlands
- Head of Social Media - Leading Charity - London Major Players £55000 - £60000 per annum + great benefits , London