Grazia toasts Kate Moss with special anniversary issue
Grazia is celebrating Kate Moss's 25 years in fashion with a special issue that includes a 15-page feature devoted to the supermodel.
The issue goes on sale today. Rimmel London, self-tan brand St Tropez and Kerastase styling products have taken out ads in the special edition, to emphasise their relationships with Moss, who appears in the brands' campaigns.
Both Rimmel and St Tropez have booked double-page spreads in the magazine, with St Tropez advertising in Grazia for the first time this year.
Meanwhile, a souvenir iPad issue this week features 25 covers spanning the supermodel's career.
Lauren Holleyoake, Grazia's publishing manager, said: "Kate Moss is the most famous model in the world and an icon of our generation.
"She epitomises the influence of the Grazia brand and her extraordinary impact on fashion and society is deserving of a special Grazia issue. This celebratory multi-platform edition is an example of how the brand continues to innovate and surprise its advertisers."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads