Grazia toasts Kate Moss with special anniversary issue
Grazia is celebrating Kate Moss's 25 years in fashion with a special issue that includes a 15-page feature devoted to the supermodel.
The issue goes on sale today. Rimmel London, self-tan brand St Tropez and Kerastase styling products have taken out ads in the special edition, to emphasise their relationships with Moss, who appears in the brands' campaigns.
Both Rimmel and St Tropez have booked double-page spreads in the magazine, with St Tropez advertising in Grazia for the first time this year.
Meanwhile, a souvenir iPad issue this week features 25 covers spanning the supermodel's career.
Lauren Holleyoake, Grazia's publishing manager, said: "Kate Moss is the most famous model in the world and an icon of our generation.
"She epitomises the influence of the Grazia brand and her extraordinary impact on fashion and society is deserving of a special Grazia issue. This celebratory multi-platform edition is an example of how the brand continues to innovate and surprise its advertisers."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne