Diary - Arts University Bournemouth unveils creative talent winners
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 May 2013 11:39AM
A host of creative billboards in Tottenham Court Road are showcasing some of the brightest talent of the future - the winners of AUB's second 'Who Are You?' competition.
With backing from agencies including Mother, Karmarama, and design agency Bond and Coyne Associates, the contest is a chance for young people aged 14 to 19 to create a poster expressing who they are.
With judging including input from renowned photographer Rankin and young artist Stuart Semple, the young creatives needed to be ambitious with their work.
The 20 winning posters were supersized and are appearing on 48-sheet digital billboards, provided by JCDecaux, along Tottenham Court Road this week.
Among the winners was 15-year-old Jenny Benson, from Surrey, who said: "Developing my entry really gave me something to focus my efforts on and has given me a real insight into what a career might be like in the creative industries. This win has really inspired me to carry on pursuing my dream of one day working in the creative sector."
If you have a diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager Adam Recruitment £47500.00 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits, Manchester
- Senior Account Director - international award winning B2B agency JEFFERSON £55-60k plus benefits , Surrey
- Sales and Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Senior & Jun-MW Producer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive , Central London
- Content Strategist. Charity / Non-Profit Career Moves Group £30000 per annum + dependent on experience, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch