Diary - Arts University Bournemouth unveils creative talent winners
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 May 2013 11:39AM
A host of creative billboards in Tottenham Court Road are showcasing some of the brightest talent of the future - the winners of AUB's second 'Who Are You?' competition.
With backing from agencies including Mother, Karmarama, and design agency Bond and Coyne Associates, the contest is a chance for young people aged 14 to 19 to create a poster expressing who they are.
With judging including input from renowned photographer Rankin and young artist Stuart Semple, the young creatives needed to be ambitious with their work.
The 20 winning posters were supersized and are appearing on 48-sheet digital billboards, provided by JCDecaux, along Tottenham Court Road this week.
Among the winners was 15-year-old Jenny Benson, from Surrey, who said: "Developing my entry really gave me something to focus my efforts on and has given me a real insight into what a career might be like in the creative industries. This win has really inspired me to carry on pursuing my dream of one day working in the creative sector."
If you have a diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition