Diary - Arts University Bournemouth unveils creative talent winners
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 May 2013 11:39AM
A host of creative billboards in Tottenham Court Road are showcasing some of the brightest talent of the future - the winners of AUB's second 'Who Are You?' competition.
With backing from agencies including Mother, Karmarama, and design agency Bond and Coyne Associates, the contest is a chance for young people aged 14 to 19 to create a poster expressing who they are.
With judging including input from renowned photographer Rankin and young artist Stuart Semple, the young creatives needed to be ambitious with their work.
The 20 winning posters were supersized and are appearing on 48-sheet digital billboards, provided by JCDecaux, along Tottenham Court Road this week.
Among the winners was 15-year-old Jenny Benson, from Surrey, who said: "Developing my entry really gave me something to focus my efforts on and has given me a real insight into what a career might be like in the creative industries. This win has really inspired me to carry on pursuing my dream of one day working in the creative sector."
If you have a diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne