Diary - Arts University Bournemouth unveils creative talent winners
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 29 May 2013 11:39AM
A host of creative billboards in Tottenham Court Road are showcasing some of the brightest talent of the future - the winners of AUB's second 'Who Are You?' competition.
With backing from agencies including Mother, Karmarama, and design agency Bond and Coyne Associates, the contest is a chance for young people aged 14 to 19 to create a poster expressing who they are.
With judging including input from renowned photographer Rankin and young artist Stuart Semple, the young creatives needed to be ambitious with their work.
The 20 winning posters were supersized and are appearing on 48-sheet digital billboards, provided by JCDecaux, along Tottenham Court Road this week.
Among the winners was 15-year-old Jenny Benson, from Surrey, who said: "Developing my entry really gave me something to focus my efforts on and has given me a real insight into what a career might be like in the creative industries. This win has really inspired me to carry on pursuing my dream of one day working in the creative sector."
If you have a diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad