Direct marketing 'absorbed into bloodstream' of advertising, says Rory Sutherland
By Magda Ibrahim, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 May 2013 10:23AM
Rory Sutherland will reveal his views on direct marketing, Twitter and creating value, in the latest instalment of Campaign's Talking Inspiration series, out next week.
Don’t miss the outspoken vice-chairman of Ogilvy Group UK sharing his opinions on Audi drivers, the power of a name, and how he considers himself a "mental fluffer" in the new videos, out on 6 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Daniel Marks London Basic + Uncapped Bonus (1st year £30k OTE), Central London, Oxford Circus
- PR - Account Manager Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Social Media Manager, Travel Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £44,000, Bromley
- SAE / JAM - Consumer Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline
- Ewan McGregor parodies ad industry in BT campaign
- Jeremy Tester to leave Sky Media