Direct marketing 'absorbed into bloodstream' of advertising, says Rory Sutherland
By Magda Ibrahim, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 May 2013 10:23AM
Rory Sutherland will reveal his views on direct marketing, Twitter and creating value, in the latest instalment of Campaign's Talking Inspiration series, out next week.
Don’t miss the outspoken vice-chairman of Ogilvy Group UK sharing his opinions on Audi drivers, the power of a name, and how he considers himself a "mental fluffer" in the new videos, out on 6 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Publisher Manager - Business Development Ultimate Asset £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, London
- Sales Director- programmatic & data solutions Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , City of London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London