Direct marketing 'absorbed into bloodstream' of advertising, says Rory Sutherland
By Magda Ibrahim, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 May 2013 10:23AM
Rory Sutherland will reveal his views on direct marketing, Twitter and creating value, in the latest instalment of Campaign's Talking Inspiration series, out next week.
Don’t miss the outspoken vice-chairman of Ogilvy Group UK sharing his opinions on Audi drivers, the power of a name, and how he considers himself a "mental fluffer" in the new videos, out on 6 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Source £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Planner Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager - Creative Agency £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'