Direct marketing 'absorbed into bloodstream' of advertising, says Rory Sutherland
By Magda Ibrahim, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 May 2013 10:23AM
Rory Sutherland will reveal his views on direct marketing, Twitter and creating value, in the latest instalment of Campaign's Talking Inspiration series, out next week.
Don’t miss the outspoken vice-chairman of Ogilvy Group UK sharing his opinions on Audi drivers, the power of a name, and how he considers himself a "mental fluffer" in the new videos, out on 6 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake