Direct marketing 'absorbed into bloodstream' of advertising, says Rory Sutherland
By Magda Ibrahim, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 31 May 2013 10:23AM
Rory Sutherland will reveal his views on direct marketing, Twitter and creating value, in the latest instalment of Campaign's Talking Inspiration series, out next week.
Don’t miss the outspoken vice-chairman of Ogilvy Group UK sharing his opinions on Audi drivers, the power of a name, and how he considers himself a "mental fluffer" in the new videos, out on 6 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad