MEDIA360: Thinkbox honoured at Decade of Achievement Awards
Thinkbox and MEC were among companies taking home awards at the Decade of Achievement awards last night, as the winners were revealed at the Media360 10th anniversary party.
Marc Mendoza, chairman of Havas Media, hosted the awards at the party in the British Music Experience at The O2 on the first day of the Media360 conference.
More than 2,500 Brand Republic readers voted to determine the winners of the Media Leader, Media Agency, Best Advertiser and Best Media Launch of the Decade.
A panel of media agency leaders from The7Stars, OMD UK, Mindshare, Havas Media, Mediabrands UK and PHD decided on the Industry Body of the Decade, while Media Owner of the decade was selected by senior client-side marketers from easyJet, William Hill, RSA Insurance and Santander.
Tess Alps of Thinkbox was presented with the Industry Leader of the Decade award, and dedicated it to the late Nick Milligan, the managing director of Sky Media, who died last month in a boating accident. "If Nick was here, he would be winning this," she told the audience.
DECADE OF ACHIEVMENT AWARDS: THE WINNERS
Industry Body of the Decade
Media Launch of the Decade
Advertiser of the Decade
Media Owner of the Decade
Media agency of the Decade
Industry Leader of the Decade
Tess Alps, chief executive of Thinkbox
Follow all the news from Media360 on Twitter with the hashtag #M360UK
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Premium Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, Surrey
- Marketing Manager - Premium Beer Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + car + 30 % bonus potential!, Surrey
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014