MEDIA360: Thinkbox honoured at Decade of Achievement Awards
Thinkbox and MEC were among companies taking home awards at the Decade of Achievement awards last night, as the winners were revealed at the Media360 10th anniversary party.
Marc Mendoza, chairman of Havas Media, hosted the awards at the party in the British Music Experience at The O2 on the first day of the Media360 conference.
More than 2,500 Brand Republic readers voted to determine the winners of the Media Leader, Media Agency, Best Advertiser and Best Media Launch of the Decade.
A panel of media agency leaders from The7Stars, OMD UK, Mindshare, Havas Media, Mediabrands UK and PHD decided on the Industry Body of the Decade, while Media Owner of the decade was selected by senior client-side marketers from easyJet, William Hill, RSA Insurance and Santander.
Tess Alps of Thinkbox was presented with the Industry Leader of the Decade award, and dedicated it to the late Nick Milligan, the managing director of Sky Media, who died last month in a boating accident. "If Nick was here, he would be winning this," she told the audience.
DECADE OF ACHIEVMENT AWARDS: THE WINNERS
Industry Body of the Decade
Media Launch of the Decade
Advertiser of the Decade
Media Owner of the Decade
Media agency of the Decade
Industry Leader of the Decade
Tess Alps, chief executive of Thinkbox
Follow all the news from Media360 on Twitter with the hashtag #M360UK
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad