Jed Glanvill leaves Mindshare
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 June 2013 04:37PM
Jed Glanvill, the regional leader and chairman of Mindshare UK, has quit the agency after 13 years.
Glanvill, who was chief executive of Mindshare UK before handing over the role to Mark Creighton late last year, joined the agency from Vizeum, where he was the planning director, in 2000.
It is unclear what Glanvill’s next move will be but industry sources have speculated that he plans to launch his own business.
The role of UK chairman will be scrapped following Glanvill’s departure and Mindshare is working on a succession plan to cover his European responsibilities.
Nick Emery, the global chief executive of Mindshare, said: "Jed has been a valuable partner as we have evolved Mindshare and we wish him every success in the future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PPC Specialist - Amazing Digital Brand ADLIB £22k - £28k, Bristol
- Research Executive Hasson Associates £23000 - £26000 per annum, London
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant