Jed Glanvill leaves Mindshare
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 June 2013 04:37PM
Jed Glanvill, the regional leader and chairman of Mindshare UK, has quit the agency after 13 years.
Glanvill, who was chief executive of Mindshare UK before handing over the role to Mark Creighton late last year, joined the agency from Vizeum, where he was the planning director, in 2000.
It is unclear what Glanvill’s next move will be but industry sources have speculated that he plans to launch his own business.
The role of UK chairman will be scrapped following Glanvill’s departure and Mindshare is working on a succession plan to cover his European responsibilities.
Nick Emery, the global chief executive of Mindshare, said: "Jed has been a valuable partner as we have evolved Mindshare and we wish him every success in the future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Online Analytics Manager, Telecoms, Slough Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £65000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, Slough
- Digital Strategist - iconic luxury brand - £55K-£65K Bamboo Crowd £55K-£65K, London (Greater)
- Social & Digital Director - iconic luxury brand - £50K-£55K Bamboo Crowd £50K-£55K, London (Greater)
- Web Designer | Junior / Midweight Nu Creative Talent Negotiable, London
- Marketing Director Stopgap £55000 per annum, London