Jed Glanvill leaves Mindshare
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 07 June 2013 04:37PM
Jed Glanvill, the regional leader and chairman of Mindshare UK, has quit the agency after 13 years.
Glanvill, who was chief executive of Mindshare UK before handing over the role to Mark Creighton late last year, joined the agency from Vizeum, where he was the planning director, in 2000.
It is unclear what Glanvill’s next move will be but industry sources have speculated that he plans to launch his own business.
The role of UK chairman will be scrapped following Glanvill’s departure and Mindshare is working on a succession plan to cover his European responsibilities.
Nick Emery, the global chief executive of Mindshare, said: "Jed has been a valuable partner as we have evolved Mindshare and we wish him every success in the future."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Graduate Marketing Opportunity Ninesharp £20000 - £22000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- The role of private equity in adland
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Omnicom dispute to drive down Channel 5 prices in H2