MEDIA360: Highlights from the conference
By Joel Fothergill and Sarah Johnson, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 10 June 2013 08:46AM
Delegates from EasyJet, The Week and Ocean Outdoor reflect on last week's Media 360 event and awards.
The awards event, held on the first night of the two-day conference, celebrated Media 360's 10th anniversary and looked back on the past decade in media.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- (Senior) Account Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £38000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Copywriter True Careers £30-£40K, West Midlands
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'