MEDIA360: Highlights from the conference
By Joel Fothergill and Sarah Johnson, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 10 June 2013 08:46AM
Delegates from EasyJet, The Week and Ocean Outdoor reflect on last week's Media 360 event and awards.
The awards event, held on the first night of the two-day conference, celebrated Media 360's 10th anniversary and looked back on the past decade in media.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Retail Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Marketing Campaigns Officer Brand Recruitment £37000 per annum, Peterborough
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum + pro rata - 6 month contract, West London
- Marketing Assistant Â– B2B Retail, £23k (Mat Cover) Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £21000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Customer Data Manager Stopgap £43000 per annum, Bedfordshire
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity