Mindshare promotes McRae and Baron following Glanvill's exit
Mindshare has announced a restructure its European operations, splitting the region into two distinct groups, led by Helen McRae and Christof Baron in new roles as joint chief executive across EMEA.
McRae, currently chief operating officer, Europe at Mindshare, will oversee UK and Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, the Nordics and South Africa as joint CEO EMEA.
Baron, currently the chief executive of Mindshare Germany and regional leader for DACH and CEE, will expand his regional remit to include the Ukraine, Italy, Turkey and the Middle East as joint CEO EMEA.
Elsewhere, Ton Schoonderbeek, CEO Mindshare Benelux and regional Leader for the Nordics, will have an increased remit to focus on new business and talent development globally.
Baron, McRae and Schoonderbeek will report directly to Mindshare’s global CEO, Nick Emery.
Emery said they "epitomise our ethos of investing in globally minded, smart and action-oriented leaders".
The restructure follows the exit of regional leader and UK chairman, Jed Glanvill, after 14 years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Online Store Ecommerce senior manager - EMEA Ultimate Asset £65000 - £80000 per annum + +comm+bens, London
- PRODUCTION MANAGER - AGENCY - BERKSHIRE - £28-30K Salt £28000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Berkshire
- Marketing Coordinator Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, North West