Mindshare promotes McRae and Baron following Glanvill's exit
Mindshare has announced a restructure its European operations, splitting the region into two distinct groups, led by Helen McRae and Christof Baron in new roles as joint chief executive across EMEA.
McRae, currently chief operating officer, Europe at Mindshare, will oversee UK and Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, the Nordics and South Africa as joint CEO EMEA.
Baron, currently the chief executive of Mindshare Germany and regional leader for DACH and CEE, will expand his regional remit to include the Ukraine, Italy, Turkey and the Middle East as joint CEO EMEA.
Elsewhere, Ton Schoonderbeek, CEO Mindshare Benelux and regional Leader for the Nordics, will have an increased remit to focus on new business and talent development globally.
Baron, McRae and Schoonderbeek will report directly to Mindshare’s global CEO, Nick Emery.
Emery said they "epitomise our ethos of investing in globally minded, smart and action-oriented leaders".
The restructure follows the exit of regional leader and UK chairman, Jed Glanvill, after 14 years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Manager - Client Side! Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Display Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central