Mindshare promotes McRae and Baron following Glanvill's exit
Mindshare has announced a restructure its European operations, splitting the region into two distinct groups, led by Helen McRae and Christof Baron in new roles as joint chief executive across EMEA.
McRae, currently chief operating officer, Europe at Mindshare, will oversee UK and Ireland, France, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Netherlands, the Nordics and South Africa as joint CEO EMEA.
Baron, currently the chief executive of Mindshare Germany and regional leader for DACH and CEE, will expand his regional remit to include the Ukraine, Italy, Turkey and the Middle East as joint CEO EMEA.
Elsewhere, Ton Schoonderbeek, CEO Mindshare Benelux and regional Leader for the Nordics, will have an increased remit to focus on new business and talent development globally.
Baron, McRae and Schoonderbeek will report directly to Mindshare’s global CEO, Nick Emery.
Emery said they "epitomise our ethos of investing in globally minded, smart and action-oriented leaders".
The restructure follows the exit of regional leader and UK chairman, Jed Glanvill, after 14 years.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director - £70k - Creative - TV & all TTL Source £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Digital / Print Designer - Fashion - London - £30,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer - London - £25,000 - £32,000 Red Sofa London £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer - Social - London £30,000 - £36,000 Red Sofa London £30000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign