CANNES 2013: Google one of six UK Mobile Lions nominations
Google is one of the six UK nominations on the Mobile Lions shortlist, alongside SapientNitro, social and digital shop We Make Awesome Sh, Mother London, Grey London and mobile agency Nimbletank London.
Google UK London was nominated for its "super sync sports" game, which allows users to use their mobile as a remote through the Google Chrome browser.
Sapient Nitro is nominated for its "get cash" work for the Royal Bank of Scotland. Grey is shortlisted for its 'Mini Vinnie' campaign for the British Heart Foundation, and Mother has been recognised for its'"Ministry of Letters' singing alphabet app.
We Make Awesome Sh has been shortlisted for its work for the launch of the Calvin Harris album 18 Months, created for Columbia Records, and Nimbletank has been nominated for its own website.
The US is leading the way in the Mobile Lions shortlist with a total of 18 nominations.
The winners of the 2013 Mobile Lions will be announced at 9am (10am in Cannes) on Wednesday 19 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Lead .NET (Sitecore) Developer Digital Gurus £50000 - £60000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, Central London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media