CANNES 2013: Google one of six UK Mobile Lions nominations
Google is one of the six UK nominations on the Mobile Lions shortlist, alongside SapientNitro, social and digital shop We Make Awesome Sh, Mother London, Grey London and mobile agency Nimbletank London.
Google UK London was nominated for its "super sync sports" game, which allows users to use their mobile as a remote through the Google Chrome browser.
Sapient Nitro is nominated for its "get cash" work for the Royal Bank of Scotland. Grey is shortlisted for its 'Mini Vinnie' campaign for the British Heart Foundation, and Mother has been recognised for its'"Ministry of Letters' singing alphabet app.
We Make Awesome Sh has been shortlisted for its work for the launch of the Calvin Harris album 18 Months, created for Columbia Records, and Nimbletank has been nominated for its own website.
The US is leading the way in the Mobile Lions shortlist with a total of 18 nominations.
The winners of the 2013 Mobile Lions will be announced at 9am (10am in Cannes) on Wednesday 19 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Campaign Analyst Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester
- Head of Marketing Ninesharp £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Head of Datacentre Engineering JM Digital £110000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Technology Specialist Ninesharp £300 - £400 per day, Manchester
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni