CANNES 2013: Google one of six UK Mobile Lions nominations
Google is one of the six UK nominations on the Mobile Lions shortlist, alongside SapientNitro, social and digital shop We Make Awesome Sh, Mother London, Grey London and mobile agency Nimbletank London.
Google UK London was nominated for its "super sync sports" game, which allows users to use their mobile as a remote through the Google Chrome browser.
Sapient Nitro is nominated for its "get cash" work for the Royal Bank of Scotland. Grey is shortlisted for its 'Mini Vinnie' campaign for the British Heart Foundation, and Mother has been recognised for its'"Ministry of Letters' singing alphabet app.
We Make Awesome Sh has been shortlisted for its work for the launch of the Calvin Harris album 18 Months, created for Columbia Records, and Nimbletank has been nominated for its own website.
The US is leading the way in the Mobile Lions shortlist with a total of 18 nominations.
The winners of the 2013 Mobile Lions will be announced at 9am (10am in Cannes) on Wednesday 19 June.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager (Surrey) become £35k, Surrey
- Digital Designer Developer become £25k - 28k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief