CANNES 2013: UK bags 38 nominations in Outdoor Lions
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO London and Ogilvy & Mather London are strong contenders in the Cannes Outdoor Lions category, with a total of 18 nominations between the two agencies.
The total of 38 nominations beats last year’s tally of 35 UK entries on the outdoor shortlist.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO London has three nominations for its work on Mars Petcare’s Whiskas brand, along with three nominations for its Museum of Childhood work.
Meanwhile, Ogilvy & Mather London received eight nominations for its Expedia work, as well as a further four listings for its Amnesty International campaign.
Also in the outdoor category, Adam & Eve DDB London received a total of five nominations for its work on Harvey Nichols’ "beauty bazaar" and "summer sale" ads.
CHI & Partners has picked up two nominations for its work for News International’s The Times, while Grey London is in the running for three awards for its photography work for News International.
The Assembly Network London has three nominations for Parkinson’s UK work, DLKW Lowe has two, for Unilever’s Domestos and the Microloan Foundation, while Saatchi & Saatchi London is lining up for an award for Guinness’ "made of more" ad.
Publicis Life Brands Resolute, Tribal DDB London and The Corner London are each nominated for one award.
The Outdoor Lions awards will be announced on Tuesday 18 June from 6pm (7pm Cannes time).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Project Manager Live Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Kent
- Account Manager Live Recruitment £24000 - £30000 per annum, Middlesex
- Biddable Planner - PPC - Leading Consumer Brand Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Client Services Manager - Leading Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum, London