CANNES 2013: UK bags 38 nominations in Outdoor Lions
By Magda Ibrahim, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 17 June 2013 12:30PM
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO London and Ogilvy & Mather London are strong contenders in the Cannes Outdoor Lions category, with a total of 18 nominations between the two agencies.
The total of 38 nominations beats last year’s tally of 35 UK entries on the outdoor shortlist.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO London has three nominations for its work on Mars Petcare’s Whiskas brand, along with three nominations for its Museum of Childhood work.
Meanwhile, Ogilvy & Mather London received eight nominations for its Expedia work, as well as a further four listings for its Amnesty International campaign.
Also in the outdoor category, Adam & Eve DDB London received a total of five nominations for its work on Harvey Nichols’ "beauty bazaar" and "summer sale" ads.
CHI & Partners has picked up two nominations for its work for News International’s The Times, while Grey London is in the running for three awards for its photography work for News International.
The Assembly Network London has three nominations for Parkinson’s UK work, DLKW Lowe has two, for Unilever’s Domestos and the Microloan Foundation, while Saatchi & Saatchi London is lining up for an award for Guinness’ "made of more" ad.
Publicis Life Brands Resolute, Tribal DDB London and The Corner London are each nominated for one award.
The Outdoor Lions awards will be announced on Tuesday 18 June from 6pm (7pm Cannes time).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Retail Space Analyst Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + car + benefits, Nottinghamshire
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Upto £90K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned