CANNES 2013: UK bags 38 nominations in Outdoor Lions
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO London and Ogilvy & Mather London are strong contenders in the Cannes Outdoor Lions category, with a total of 18 nominations between the two agencies.
The total of 38 nominations beats last year’s tally of 35 UK entries on the outdoor shortlist.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO London has three nominations for its work on Mars Petcare’s Whiskas brand, along with three nominations for its Museum of Childhood work.
Meanwhile, Ogilvy & Mather London received eight nominations for its Expedia work, as well as a further four listings for its Amnesty International campaign.
Also in the outdoor category, Adam & Eve DDB London received a total of five nominations for its work on Harvey Nichols’ "beauty bazaar" and "summer sale" ads.
CHI & Partners has picked up two nominations for its work for News International’s The Times, while Grey London is in the running for three awards for its photography work for News International.
The Assembly Network London has three nominations for Parkinson’s UK work, DLKW Lowe has two, for Unilever’s Domestos and the Microloan Foundation, while Saatchi & Saatchi London is lining up for an award for Guinness’ "made of more" ad.
Publicis Life Brands Resolute, Tribal DDB London and The Corner London are each nominated for one award.
The Outdoor Lions awards will be announced on Tuesday 18 June from 6pm (7pm Cannes time).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Campaign Manager Salt £30000 - £37000 per annum, London
- Packaging Designer - MW Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- SEO Manager - Award-winning Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Design & Development Director Nigel Wright Recruitment Competitive + Car + Bonus, United Kingdom
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity