CANNES 2013: UK bags 38 nominations in Outdoor Lions
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO London and Ogilvy & Mather London are strong contenders in the Cannes Outdoor Lions category, with a total of 18 nominations between the two agencies.
The total of 38 nominations beats last year’s tally of 35 UK entries on the outdoor shortlist.
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO London has three nominations for its work on Mars Petcare’s Whiskas brand, along with three nominations for its Museum of Childhood work.
Meanwhile, Ogilvy & Mather London received eight nominations for its Expedia work, as well as a further four listings for its Amnesty International campaign.
Also in the outdoor category, Adam & Eve DDB London received a total of five nominations for its work on Harvey Nichols’ "beauty bazaar" and "summer sale" ads.
CHI & Partners has picked up two nominations for its work for News International’s The Times, while Grey London is in the running for three awards for its photography work for News International.
The Assembly Network London has three nominations for Parkinson’s UK work, DLKW Lowe has two, for Unilever’s Domestos and the Microloan Foundation, while Saatchi & Saatchi London is lining up for an award for Guinness’ "made of more" ad.
Publicis Life Brands Resolute, Tribal DDB London and The Corner London are each nominated for one award.
The Outdoor Lions awards will be announced on Tuesday 18 June from 6pm (7pm Cannes time).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Insight Manager Direct Recruitment Up to £55,000, London (West), London (Greater)
- Data Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £35,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Planning Manager (SAS) Direct Recruitment £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday