CANNES 2013: Campaign beach party video
By Magda Ibrahim, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 June 2013 11:17AM
Watch exclusive video from Campaign's beach party at Cannes 2013.
Campaign held its annual Cannes beach party at Carlton Beach from 6pm-9pm last night (20 June), with adland buzzing to gain entry to the must-attend event.
Watch exclusive video interviews with Moray MacLennan, M&C Saatchi's chief executive; James Murphy, Adam & Eve/DDB chief executive; and Nicola Mendelsohn, Facebook's vice president EMEA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'