CANNES 2013: Campaign beach party video
By Magda Ibrahim, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 June 2013 11:17AM
Watch exclusive video from Campaign's beach party at Cannes 2013.
Campaign held its annual Cannes beach party at Carlton Beach from 6pm-9pm last night (20 June), with adland buzzing to gain entry to the must-attend event.
Watch exclusive video interviews with Moray MacLennan, M&C Saatchi's chief executive; James Murphy, Adam & Eve/DDB chief executive; and Nicola Mendelsohn, Facebook's vice president EMEA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers