CANNES 2013: Campaign beach party video
By Magda Ibrahim, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 June 2013 11:17AM
Watch exclusive video from Campaign's beach party at Cannes 2013.
Campaign held its annual Cannes beach party at Carlton Beach from 6pm-9pm last night (20 June), with adland buzzing to gain entry to the must-attend event.
Watch exclusive video interviews with Moray MacLennan, M&C Saatchi's chief executive; James Murphy, Adam & Eve/DDB chief executive; and Nicola Mendelsohn, Facebook's vice president EMEA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive/Senior Account Executive Brand Recruitment £19000 - £25000 per annum, Aylesbury
- Account Executive Major Players £22000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad