CANNES 2013: Campaign beach party video
By Magda Ibrahim, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 June 2013 11:17AM
Watch exclusive video from Campaign's beach party at Cannes 2013.
Campaign held its annual Cannes beach party at Carlton Beach from 6pm-9pm last night (20 June), with adland buzzing to gain entry to the must-attend event.
Watch exclusive video interviews with Moray MacLennan, M&C Saatchi's chief executive; James Murphy, Adam & Eve/DDB chief executive; and Nicola Mendelsohn, Facebook's vice president EMEA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Qual Research Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media