CANNES 2013: Campaign beach party video
By Magda Ibrahim, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 20 June 2013 11:17AM
Watch exclusive video from Campaign's beach party at Cannes 2013.
Campaign held its annual Cannes beach party at Carlton Beach from 6pm-9pm last night (20 June), with adland buzzing to gain entry to the must-attend event.
Watch exclusive video interviews with Moray MacLennan, M&C Saatchi's chief executive; James Murphy, Adam & Eve/DDB chief executive; and Nicola Mendelsohn, Facebook's vice president EMEA.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing & Communictions Manager H20 Car Valeting Centres Entry Level of £45,000-£55,000 + Bonus, Car (a very clean one!), Birmingham, West Midlands
- Business Development Manager Twist Recruitment £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + commission structure + benefits, Manchester
- Business Development Director Major Players £60000 - £70000 per hour + Bonus and benefits , City of London
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7