Diary - Roll up, Roll up, to work at Crispin Porter & Bogusky
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 July 2013 08:50AM
Like Google with its graduates and Abercrombie & Fitch with its beautiful people, Crispin Porter & Bogusky has instituted a meticulous hiring policy and it only wants...jugglers.
From this week, unless you can juggle three balls for a minimum of six catches after an hour’s tuition, then you can give up hope of helping produce a Paddy Power ad – you’re not wanted.
Ben Walker, ECD, says: "No juggle? No join the circus. It's strict. If John Hegarty decided he wanted to come and learn some new stuff here but didn't pass the juggling, he's bounced."
Between this and Ogilvy Group vice-chairman Rory Sutherland's assertion in The Sunday Times this week that he only wants to hire graduates with a 2:2 or third-class degree, it must be a confusing time for aspiring adlanders.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London