Diary - Roll up, Roll up, to work at Crispin Porter & Bogusky
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 July 2013 08:50AM
Like Google with its graduates and Abercrombie & Fitch with its beautiful people, Crispin Porter & Bogusky has instituted a meticulous hiring policy and it only wants...jugglers.
From this week, unless you can juggle three balls for a minimum of six catches after an hour’s tuition, then you can give up hope of helping produce a Paddy Power ad – you’re not wanted.
Ben Walker, ECD, says: "No juggle? No join the circus. It's strict. If John Hegarty decided he wanted to come and learn some new stuff here but didn't pass the juggling, he's bounced."
Between this and Ogilvy Group vice-chairman Rory Sutherland's assertion in The Sunday Times this week that he only wants to hire graduates with a 2:2 or third-class degree, it must be a confusing time for aspiring adlanders.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- PERMANENT & CONTRACT ROLES Royds Raphael £45K - £55K+ / £180-£250 DAY RATE, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER / SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - Branding & Marcomms Royds Raphael £25k-£30k depending on experience., London
- Major Gifts Manager Stopgap £31000 per annum + benefits, London