Diary - Roll up, Roll up, to work at Crispin Porter & Bogusky
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 10 July 2013 08:50AM
Like Google with its graduates and Abercrombie & Fitch with its beautiful people, Crispin Porter & Bogusky has instituted a meticulous hiring policy and it only wants...jugglers.
From this week, unless you can juggle three balls for a minimum of six catches after an hour’s tuition, then you can give up hope of helping produce a Paddy Power ad – you’re not wanted.
Ben Walker, ECD, says: "No juggle? No join the circus. It's strict. If John Hegarty decided he wanted to come and learn some new stuff here but didn't pass the juggling, he's bounced."
Between this and Ogilvy Group vice-chairman Rory Sutherland's assertion in The Sunday Times this week that he only wants to hire graduates with a 2:2 or third-class degree, it must be a confusing time for aspiring adlanders.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Adam Recruitment £28000 - £36000 per annum, Manchester
- Head of PR, Pharma & FMCG Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000-£65000, London
- PR Account Director Major Players £37000 - £47000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Content Executive AF Selection £20000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media