Hunt to find fittest person in media hots up
Manning Gottlieb OMD has thrown down a challenge to rival media agencies involved in the Men's Fitness search to find the fittest person in media.
Ryan Cummins, a senior communications planner at the agency, said the plan was to "knock them [the competition] out of the park".
Nick Hutchings, the Men's Fitness brand editor, said the fitness test was "a fun way to make people aware of our brand and what we're about".
Patrick O'Flynn, the commercial director of Men's Fitness, said the activity was a "great way to let agencies know that the website has relaunched".
Speaking about the project, he said that the collaboration of commercial and editorial teams had made the event a success so far.
Video production by Georgie Brazier
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Planner Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £70,000, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers