Hunt to find fittest person in media hots up
Manning Gottlieb OMD has thrown down a challenge to rival media agencies involved in the Men's Fitness search to find the fittest person in media.
Ryan Cummins, a senior communications planner at the agency, said the plan was to "knock them [the competition] out of the park".
Nick Hutchings, the Men's Fitness brand editor, said the fitness test was "a fun way to make people aware of our brand and what we're about".
Patrick O'Flynn, the commercial director of Men's Fitness, said the activity was a "great way to let agencies know that the website has relaunched".
Speaking about the project, he said that the collaboration of commercial and editorial teams had made the event a success so far.
Video production by Georgie Brazier
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Print Project Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Project Manager Purple Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Partnerships Manager, Surrey, £40k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Gyrfa Cymru Careers Wales Salary Grade 7, starting salary is £39,000 , Wales
- Digital Project Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote