Hunt to find fittest person in media hots up
Manning Gottlieb OMD has thrown down a challenge to rival media agencies involved in the Men's Fitness search to find the fittest person in media.
Ryan Cummins, a senior communications planner at the agency, said the plan was to "knock them [the competition] out of the park".
Nick Hutchings, the Men's Fitness brand editor, said the fitness test was "a fun way to make people aware of our brand and what we're about".
Patrick O'Flynn, the commercial director of Men's Fitness, said the activity was a "great way to let agencies know that the website has relaunched".
Speaking about the project, he said that the collaboration of commercial and editorial teams had made the event a success so far.
Video production by Georgie Brazier
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Account Executive - Partnership Marketing Stonor £18,000 to £20,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Gr...
- Account Manager/Senior Account Manager - Integrated - Herts Stonor £28,000 to £35,000 dependent on experience , Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire / London (North), London (Greater)
- Midweight Copywriter (Digital) createselect Up to £38K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive - Healthcare GoodEgg Digital £24k + Great Benefits, England
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK