Hunt to find fittest person in media hots up
Manning Gottlieb OMD has thrown down a challenge to rival media agencies involved in the Men's Fitness search to find the fittest person in media.
Ryan Cummins, a senior communications planner at the agency, said the plan was to "knock them [the competition] out of the park".
Nick Hutchings, the Men's Fitness brand editor, said the fitness test was "a fun way to make people aware of our brand and what we're about".
Patrick O'Flynn, the commercial director of Men's Fitness, said the activity was a "great way to let agencies know that the website has relaunched".
Speaking about the project, he said that the collaboration of commercial and editorial teams had made the event a success so far.
Video production by Georgie Brazier
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Comms Acount Director- Leading Beauty FMCG - £55K Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - SPORTS BRAND - £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager! BRAND LED ACCOUNTS!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film