In pictures: IAA's Gatsby-inspired summer ball
Over 800 guests celebrated the International Advertising Association's 75th anniversary at a Gatsby-inspired summer ball.
The event, held at the Hurlingham Club, featured a charity raffle,in which proceeds will go to the National Advertising Benevloent Society (NABS) and The Prince's Trust.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Executive AF Selection £17,000 - £20,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager - FMCG Brand Recruitment salary on application plus bonus and benefits, Cambridgeshire
- Event Manager- 3 - 6 month contract- P/T (22.5 hours a week) Brand Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum + pro rata, Essex
- Head of Digital Excellence PSD Group Circa £100K + car allowance + package, South East England