In pictures: IAA's Gatsby-inspired summer ball
Over 800 guests celebrated the International Advertising Association's 75th anniversary at a Gatsby-inspired summer ball.
The event, held at the Hurlingham Club, featured a charity raffle,in which proceeds will go to the National Advertising Benevloent Society (NABS) and The Prince's Trust.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Spanish-speaking Research Assistant Lipton Fleming £20000 - £22000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Snacking Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, South East England
- Product Marketing Manager Ninesharp £40000 - £45000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Car, Bonus, Surrey
- Senior Copywriter Tomorrow Recruitment £50 - 55k, London (West), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad