In pictures: IAA's Gatsby-inspired summer ball
Over 800 guests celebrated the International Advertising Association's 75th anniversary at a Gatsby-inspired summer ball.
The event, held at the Hurlingham Club, featured a charity raffle,in which proceeds will go to the National Advertising Benevloent Society (NABS) and The Prince's Trust.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Advertising Campaign Manager Major Players £50000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + car and bonus., Slough
- Midweight Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £200 - £250 per day, West London
- Global Consumer & Market Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £49000.00 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, London
- EMEA Marketing Campaign Manager Leica Geosystems Negotiable , Milton Keynes