Ex-LBi social head launches Conversociable
Eva Keogan, the former head of social at LBi, has launched Conversociable, a social media agency.
Keogan, who led social media at LBi from also a social media consultant at Lastminute.com, is working with freelancers and plans to recruit this quarter.
Launch clients include international language school UIC Languages, the social enterprise Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor, Ciao Chow Bakery and Boom Ents, a theatre and attraction marketing agency.
Keogan has worked in PR, marketing and advertising, and was most recently head of innovation at Fishburn Hedges, part of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Conversociable is also training in-house staff in social media, for brands such as Top Trumps, Winning Moves and Como Hotels.
Keogan said: "I've been very active in the London social media community for a while and really want to push the boundaries further, which is why I feel that now is the right time to create and build an agency.
"Conversociable aims to work with a variety of organisations that share one commonality – a need to get closer to and in conversation with their audiences and be truly social. This-hand-in-glove approach works well for starts-ups, entrepreneurs, travel, retail and community focused businesses."
Keogan worked with branding and advertising agency, The Council, on the agency’s identity. She hopes to move Conversociable into a co-working space in West London soon.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- FABULOUS FREELANCERS? Look no further! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel