Ex-LBi social head launches Conversociable
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 July 2013 10:30AM
Eva Keogan, the former head of social at LBi, has launched Conversociable, a social media agency.
Keogan, who led social media at LBi from also a social media consultant at Lastminute.com, is working with freelancers and plans to recruit this quarter.
Launch clients include international language school UIC Languages, the social enterprise Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor, Ciao Chow Bakery and Boom Ents, a theatre and attraction marketing agency.
Keogan has worked in PR, marketing and advertising, and was most recently head of innovation at Fishburn Hedges, part of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Conversociable is also training in-house staff in social media, for brands such as Top Trumps, Winning Moves and Como Hotels.
Keogan said: "I've been very active in the London social media community for a while and really want to push the boundaries further, which is why I feel that now is the right time to create and build an agency.
"Conversociable aims to work with a variety of organisations that share one commonality – a need to get closer to and in conversation with their audiences and be truly social. This-hand-in-glove approach works well for starts-ups, entrepreneurs, travel, retail and community focused businesses."
Keogan worked with branding and advertising agency, The Council, on the agency’s identity. She hopes to move Conversociable into a co-working space in West London soon.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £29,000 - £37,000 + Benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £50,000- £59,000 + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad