Ex-LBi social head launches Conversociable
By Louise Ridley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 15 July 2013 10:30AM
Eva Keogan, the former head of social at LBi, has launched Conversociable, a social media agency.
Keogan, who led social media at LBi from also a social media consultant at Lastminute.com, is working with freelancers and plans to recruit this quarter.
Launch clients include international language school UIC Languages, the social enterprise Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor, Ciao Chow Bakery and Boom Ents, a theatre and attraction marketing agency.
Keogan has worked in PR, marketing and advertising, and was most recently head of innovation at Fishburn Hedges, part of Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Conversociable is also training in-house staff in social media, for brands such as Top Trumps, Winning Moves and Como Hotels.
Keogan said: "I've been very active in the London social media community for a while and really want to push the boundaries further, which is why I feel that now is the right time to create and build an agency.
"Conversociable aims to work with a variety of organisations that share one commonality – a need to get closer to and in conversation with their audiences and be truly social. This-hand-in-glove approach works well for starts-ups, entrepreneurs, travel, retail and community focused businesses."
Keogan worked with branding and advertising agency, The Council, on the agency’s identity. She hopes to move Conversociable into a co-working space in West London soon.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CRM and Business Data Analyst Ninesharp £32000 - £40000 per annum + Great Benefits, Slough
- Freelance Production Manager Network Career Consultants £200 - £250 per day, Hertfordshire
- Planner | World-famous media company Nu Creative Talent £45k + extensive benefits, London
- Creative Head (Retail) Dahling Ltd Up to £70,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR and Communications Officer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Huddersfield
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy