Diary - Campaign pulls a wheelie in charity bike ride
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 July 2013 10:58AM
Campaign took a ride on the front wheel of a charity bike ride supporting the British Heart Foundation thanks to technology pitched on 'Dragon's Den'.
The Campaign logo was projected from the bicycle's front wheel in the London to Brighton Night Ride thanks to bike advertising company Old Bond who pitched the technology on the BBC show last year.
The cyclist, supported by Campaign, rode the 60 miles in support of the British Heart Foundation, whose logo was projected from the back wheel.
The Night Ride featured cyclists pedalling from Clapham Common throughout the night and finishing at Brighton sea front.
The video bike ad technology has previously been used by brands such as Samsung, General Electric and Intel.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Brand Manager - Innovation Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, Midlands
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, North London
- Planner Dahling Ltd £40,000 - 50,000 + bonus, Central London
- Account Manager Brand Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + car/car allowance and benefits, Birmingham