Diary - Campaign pulls a wheelie in charity bike ride
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 July 2013 10:58AM
Campaign took a ride on the front wheel of a charity bike ride supporting the British Heart Foundation thanks to technology pitched on 'Dragon's Den'.
The Campaign logo was projected from the bicycle's front wheel in the London to Brighton Night Ride thanks to bike advertising company Old Bond who pitched the technology on the BBC show last year.
The cyclist, supported by Campaign, rode the 60 miles in support of the British Heart Foundation, whose logo was projected from the back wheel.
The Night Ride featured cyclists pedalling from Clapham Common throughout the night and finishing at Brighton sea front.
The video bike ad technology has previously been used by brands such as Samsung, General Electric and Intel.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad