Diary - Campaign pulls a wheelie in charity bike ride
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 July 2013 10:58AM
Campaign took a ride on the front wheel of a charity bike ride supporting the British Heart Foundation thanks to technology pitched on 'Dragon's Den'.
The Campaign logo was projected from the bicycle's front wheel in the London to Brighton Night Ride thanks to bike advertising company Old Bond who pitched the technology on the BBC show last year.
The cyclist, supported by Campaign, rode the 60 miles in support of the British Heart Foundation, whose logo was projected from the back wheel.
The Night Ride featured cyclists pedalling from Clapham Common throughout the night and finishing at Brighton sea front.
The video bike ad technology has previously been used by brands such as Samsung, General Electric and Intel.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Freelance Digital Designer - Mobile & Apps Aspire £200 - £280 per day, City of London
- SENIOR 3D CREATIVE - EVENTS / BRANDS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Freelance Packaging Designers - Implementation Aspire £200 - £250 per day, City of London
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £20,000 - £22,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool