Diary - Campaign pulls a wheelie in charity bike ride
campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 July 2013 10:58AM
Campaign took a ride on the front wheel of a charity bike ride supporting the British Heart Foundation thanks to technology pitched on 'Dragon's Den'.
The Campaign logo was projected from the bicycle's front wheel in the London to Brighton Night Ride thanks to bike advertising company Old Bond who pitched the technology on the BBC show last year.
The cyclist, supported by Campaign, rode the 60 miles in support of the British Heart Foundation, whose logo was projected from the back wheel.
The Night Ride featured cyclists pedalling from Clapham Common throughout the night and finishing at Brighton sea front.
The video bike ad technology has previously been used by brands such as Samsung, General Electric and Intel.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager: Global Packaging Branding Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Business Director Major Players £75000 - £78000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch