Brave agency to appear in The Apprentice final
By Chloe Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 July 2013 09:12AM
Brave, the creative agency, will appear in tonight's final of 'The Apprentice' to help the two finalists turn their business proposals into brands as they vie for Lord Sugar's £250,000 investment and business partnership.
The episode, which airs on BBC One tonight at 9pm, will feature finalists Leah Totton and Luisa Zissman working with separate teams made up of four of Brave creatives and headed by the agency’s joint creative directors, Colin Jones and Liam Fenton.
As well as helping the contestants with the name, logo, brand identity, website and advertising materials for their business ideas, Brave will also host the final, which consists of a two-day branding exercise, at its offices.
Fenton and his team will be shown working with Leah on her facial aesthetics business idea, while in a separate office, Jones and his team will give Luisa guidance about her cupcake business.
The programme focuses on both finalists as they present their brands to Lord Sugar and an audience of 100 specially invited experts at London events venue One Marylebone.
Ashley Bendelow, Brave’s managing director, sat with Lord Sugar during the presentation.
Bendelow said this week: "The task of answering a business challenge and creating a brand in such a short time was fascinating and really matches the entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative approach that characterises Brave."
‘The Apprentice’ will finish with a two-hour special this evening and is expected to match the overnight audience for last year’s final of 6.7 million viewers.
Last week MediaCom's managing director, Claudine Collins, and Shortlist Media's chief executive, Mike Soutar, helped chose the two finalists, while an earlier episode featured the Karmarama office and executives.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake