Brave agency to appear in The Apprentice final
By Chloe Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 17 July 2013 09:12AM
Brave, the creative agency, will appear in tonight's final of 'The Apprentice' to help the two finalists turn their business proposals into brands as they vie for Lord Sugar's £250,000 investment and business partnership.
The episode, which airs on BBC One tonight at 9pm, will feature finalists Leah Totton and Luisa Zissman working with separate teams made up of four of Brave creatives and headed by the agency’s joint creative directors, Colin Jones and Liam Fenton.
As well as helping the contestants with the name, logo, brand identity, website and advertising materials for their business ideas, Brave will also host the final, which consists of a two-day branding exercise, at its offices.
Fenton and his team will be shown working with Leah on her facial aesthetics business idea, while in a separate office, Jones and his team will give Luisa guidance about her cupcake business.
The programme focuses on both finalists as they present their brands to Lord Sugar and an audience of 100 specially invited experts at London events venue One Marylebone.
Ashley Bendelow, Brave’s managing director, sat with Lord Sugar during the presentation.
Bendelow said this week: "The task of answering a business challenge and creating a brand in such a short time was fascinating and really matches the entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative approach that characterises Brave."
‘The Apprentice’ will finish with a two-hour special this evening and is expected to match the overnight audience for last year’s final of 6.7 million viewers.
Last week MediaCom's managing director, Claudine Collins, and Shortlist Media's chief executive, Mike Soutar, helped chose the two finalists, while an earlier episode featured the Karmarama office and executives.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Strategic Comms Planner JEFFERSON £45-50k plus benefits , London (Greater)
- Marketing Account Manager / Client Liaison Manager Guru Careers £25 - 32k DOE, Based in Haddenham, Aylesbury, Bucks (HP17) - Commutable from Oxford, Bicester, High Wycombe
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Manager (Planning) Save the Children £36,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, Manchester
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Kevin Dundas leaves Droga5 Europe
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity