A List Contenders: Georgie Mack and Tom Evans
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 19 July 2013 05:22PM
Georgie Mack, business development director at IDEO, and Tom Evans, a creative director at TBWA are LIZH’s latest picks for potential future A Listers, thanks to an increasingly well-recognised talent for being able to adapt with the demands of the industry and move it forward.
A period in Budapest as DDB’s client service director showed Mack that the need to get close to businesses also meant being able to find unusual solutions to their problems. "Coming back to the UK, I was keen to find something that would be far more involving rather than just receiving a conventional brief," she explains. "And IDEO is a very different and fascinating place."
Evans didn’t need new exposure to show him the importance of stretching his creativity – it’s been a priority throughout his entire career, even meaning quitting impressive senior roles if he felt stifled. Now happy as a creative director at Being, he still retains one day a week to work on personal projects to keep his creativity exercised.
The pair’s vision, creativity and excellence outside of mainstream advertising is why they’ve been picked out as forerunners of 3D creatve. "They may come at it from different directions but they have a lot in common," says LIZH consultant Nicky Badenoch.
See the full article plus LIZH’s previous picks for future A List Contenders.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Campaign Project Manager Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Junior Comms Planning Manager required for Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Entertainment brand - Comms Manager at top London media agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum, London
- Comms Business Director required for Leading Publisher Brand Ultimate Asset £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas