BBH promotes Mel Exon to chief digital officer role
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 31 July 2013 12:09PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has promoted Mel Exon to the new role of chief digital officer.
Exon’s promotion follows her contribution at the agency since she founded its research and development unit, BBH Labs, four years ago.
She will report directly to Ben Fennell, the chief executive of BBH London, and work closely with the chief strategy officer, Jason Gonsalves.
Exon joined BBH in 1997 and, in addition to launching BBH Labs, has led client business including British Airways, Levi’s and Johnnie Walker.
Her appointment reflects increased investment in digital from BBH, which has led to the agency creating digital work across 75 per cent of its client base, including Burberry and Unilever.
Fennell said: "This is a well-deserved promotion and part of a long-term strategy to hire and promote at the top of the company to help extend our reach and skill set."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure